SSR 440 oval clone (440x)

Track Is In Seat Is Off Being Covered Motor Is In Final Assembly After A Quick Check Up From Sitting For 5 Years Dash Panel And All Guages Mounted Start Up Time Is Coming Soon I Can't Wait

well here are some pics of the current progress seat should be back in a week or so as of today rings will be here tomorow things are coming along slowly but surely enjoy
001-9.jpg
002-9.jpg
003-10.jpg
004-11.jpg
005-9.jpg

well got a bunch done this weekend and today started the weekend out fighting with the crank for 4 hrs till is was perfect motor together and back in with 175 psi clutches done and a quick cleaning and polishing hoping for seat this week should be able to fire it up this week can't wait it has been a great and fun project so far
001-9.jpg
001-11.jpg
004-12.jpg
005-10.jpg

001-12.jpg
002-11.jpg
003-12.jpg

change the ski colors up a bit last night and got the hood pin lynards made up too i like the skis alot better this way ...................we will see how long the black plastic paint lasts my guess it is untill the shows are over

will have more pics tonight got the radiator and bars on last night hope to fire it up tonight if this go right .....................can i post video on this site ???????????? as i will be taking video of it coming to life

Well guys it is completed and looks great we will be giving it is virgin run this weekend at Wautoma/Lake of The Woods

lots happend over the weekend to today............got the tunnel enclosure and grab handle on and the seat came back today.............just finished installing that and mounting the tank so here it is
007-8.jpg

006-8.jpg

009-7.jpg

017-4.jpg

took it for a few test runs today ....................wow great power and very comfortable just a little more tuning on the clutches and we will be good

Yamaha Nutz said:
took it for a few test runs today ....................wow great power and very comfortable just a little more tuning on the clutches and we will be good

Awesome... not sure what up with photo bucket, some photos will show and others wont. You can always upload them direct to site if you want.

Back