SSR 440 oval clone (440x)

well raced the sled this weekend ................need to do more clutch work little to heavy on the weights ..........will keep working with it but on the other hand sleds powered us to high points on the day the saver was the srx that i spent time with that finally came to life it was a good weekend looking forward to more grass drag that are coming up

Yamaha Nutz said:
well raced the sled this weekend ................need to do more clutch work little to heavy on the weights ..........will keep working with it but on the other hand sleds powered us to high points on the day the saver was the srx that i spent time with that finally came to life it was a good weekend looking forward to more grass drag that are coming up

fabulous job YamNUTZ ;)!

gotta say, it is the nicest looking 87 indy trail I have ever seen lol!!! how did it end up running? once you did some more dialing in etc?

the thing is stupid now that i got things close to perfect need ice to test to make sure the back shift is there still want to dyno the engine to see where it runns at but the higher i spin it the fast it gets ....pipes should only be good to 9200 that is where it is at right now ......killed me to tuck the weights but it had to be done to get the engagement up to 6200 ............nothing less that 6 on the engagement or it will not come out of the hole i have thunder shift weights in it ......it will be raced at the end of the month

IMG_1073.jpg
IMG_1074.jpg
IMG_1117.jpg
IMG_1118.jpg
IMG_1119.jpg
IMG_1077.jpg

Back