getting outrun is no fun!!!

What about stock SRX pipes? I know we have run them on vipers but what about the red heads. Tuned pipe and not loud?
Just an idea? ;)!

pretty much dragracing everywhere, lol.my buddies ride hard!!!just trying to squeeze every little bit out of it, so they aint passing me!!!

well, i got bigger problems now,i hear a noise coming from under the hood, and i investigate only to find a possible connecting rod bearing noise,wtf?good compression still,plugs look fine,so is it worth tearing down, or should i just start looking for a new engine?does snyone know where i can buy a BRAND NEW sxr 700 engine,or the best place that rebuilds them with my engine as an exchange?any help is very much appreciated!!! thanx.

Yamaha engines suppose to be bullet proof. They advertise how good they are. What the odometer reading on your engine?

Better check again, maybe some vermin met his maker having a nap in there! LOL

brianbailey440 said:
pretty much dragracing everywhere, lol.my buddies ride hard!!!just trying to squeeze every little bit out of it, so they aint passing me!!!
Well you should ride for the joy of riding and not terrorize the wildlife and normal riders coming towards you.

i was riding with the wife, not terrorizing anything, she was riding the sled that day, and i heard the noise when i was loading it up,so dont judge a book by its cover!!!

brianbailey440 said:
i was riding with the wife, not terrorizing anything, she was riding the sled that day, and i heard the noise when i was loading it up,so dont judge a book by its cover!!!
No judgement on your high speed cover. I guess the machine has to be in tip top condition to withstand the endurance riding. Maybe it need a rest and a bit more oil getting down in there.

:sled1: Well she moves so just ride it for now. Winter is coming to an end. Who knows it may go away. LOL

Enjoy

brianbailey440 said:
laughing really hard,im looking for a new engine,anybody?
Well you can take it easy now. Tell your buddies you're taking it easy now since you have a bearing acting up. That will take the stress off.

Did you wife find anything wrong with it drive wise? I expect it went fast enough for her. Maybe another machine! Most engines are from wrecks, people who think they can mow down a good old maple tree. That will never happen the tree always wins! Have a good one. ;)!

im not running it,im either rebuilding it,or changing it!!!i know what happens next,everything will be junk if i run it, not going to happen!!!my question still stands!!!

Back