Post your video thread

I still have a bumper sticker from 95
Iv'e got the power to satisy!!! lmao :2strokes:
and the vcr video those were the good ole days ;)!

rustman gets my vote for best video for sure hands down no questions asked for sure number one. any video of the vmax4 standing on its bumper gets me going, right on rusty! just awsome!!!! :yam: :yrules:

vmax4pjg said:
rustman gets my vote for best video for sure hands down no questions asked for sure number one. any video of the vmax4 standing on its bumper gets me going, right on rusty! just awsome!!!! :yam: :yrules:

low gears and lots of studs will get er done!

A wise man once told me. "Skis way up in the air doesent mean fast, But everybody loves the wheelies" Quote from Rustman. Nice video Ken.

I started this thread thinking i would make lots of vids over the winter. The only problem was that my winter had MAYBE 2 weeks of good riding and das all. Good to see s scatter vid being uploaded still. Moving into the summer season all boat, atv, dirtbike, etc. vids are welcome to be posted!

I do not like the sound of that 4 stroke at all..your SX sounds sweet in the other video..can't beat a triple 2 stroker...the best sound out there.

thanks. The ol girl seems to be running healthy and Ive yet to clean the carbs this year. I may do tomorrow as I also have some carbon reeds and spacers to install. Have you anything to post yet?

nothing yet.we really do not have enough snow out here this time.Ditch's are super rough with drifted rows every 20 feet,was hard on my back today with the SRX.Got to the River finally and put on 40 miles,SRX is running good.We are in for some Super Cold Arctic Air starting on the weekend again..means no snow and bone chilling cold..sleds will be sitting again I guess.

Last year I bought 2 2000 SRX 700 sleds. I put them in storage and than pulled them out this fall to get them ready to ride. I purchased and installed 2 Betheviper's 4" widening kits. I cleaned up all the pipes and carbs. Yesterday, I went north with my brothers for our first sled ride. One sled started but acted like the choke was stuck and never cleaned out. I went on a short ride with my younger brother which was his first sled ride ever.

http://youtu.be/kuDDusiu6Ns

Nothing worst than being left behind. My recoil spring broke last time i was out and i missed out on the new years ride. Oh well. I did sub to yas by the way.

Back