Post your video thread

i subed too guys!! great work! haven't gotten out yet this year but when i do i'll get a vid up!. her'es one from the first ride last year...

well got out yesterday and did 104 miles and broke 5000 on the sxr. finally got to make my first vid of the year!!!

^^^ ahaha. was that you i hear talking in your vid? talks to meself all the time too by.

Seems i got alot of these boring gopro vids
but i might be goin out to mt. peyton next weekend. Thing is is that i wants to be in the vid but nobody wants to be filming!

Yaa it's just something I always do. If I had Bluetooth to the other guys I think they'd rip it off. Lol. I could have made like a hour long vid but with nothing but motor for sound it would get boring quick. Vlogging is a option but with the in expected turns and bumps cuss words from them I don't think it would be a good idea :/
I would put up a lot more sense it's quick for me to make them but this one took like a hour and a half to two hours to up load. My internet for uploading stinks

iPhone using the dreaded Crapatalk

Last edited:
what it looks like at the top.

I have alot of footage of riding throughout the trail system if anybody wants to see them???

4th Lake run in Old Forge, NY then a few miles on the trails. Trails were icy and stony (but flat), but it was better than not riding.

carbon reeds/spacers, bored can, tuned the jetting, 8t anti ratchets, 1.875" track, coupled edge skid, and alot of weight savings here and there. very happy with the setup.

^^^ watched in my feed and said guaranteed hed have her here. Another trip sat. so i should have some vids to put up then.

Back