Post your video thread

Nice very sadly it got up to 44* here and 47 the next day then back to freeze. we still got a lot of snow here so not overly worried.:o|

why is that 4 stroker so slow..lol usually when I am ditchbangin I always pass the cars,they don't pass me..got to give her a little more speed bys...

why is that 4 stroker so slow..lol usually when I am ditchbangin I always pass the cars,they don't pass me..got to give her a little more speed bys...

first time up through. hidden rocks and stumps arent my friend so this is the slow where the h**l am i going pass through.

Well I want your vmax devin... Is it still running well?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

this was today. runs like a champ. Sleds come a long way in the last 2 years. Id be happy to pm you everything I have done with it if you wish?

Yea I have the same one. I may eventually put a nicer skid into it without a lot of custom work.

I agree, hope mine can hang I there. And to think that people call yamaha junk. 10k miles is impressive for a sled I'd say!

who call yamaha junk? heavy yes but junk...? by the way theres 23000mi on my sx (original engine)

Back