Post your video thread

Some dumb hater thats from around me... He's full of it I guess.
23k miles?! You sure? Hah. What have you had to replace with the motor yet? That's awesome!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited:

23k miles?! You sure? Hah. What have you had to replace with the motor yet? That's awesome!

yessir. 12000 or so on original dash..sled was rolled and theres 11something on new one and it stopped working last year ahaha. I actually had to replace the stator this month and thats all... its never been opened and im getting 140psi on all 3. I know a guy around here that has 50000+km (not miles) on a mountain max (idk if original engine or not)... Anyways. This a video thread so I try and keep the chat at a minimum ;)

Do a search on here about high mileage sleds, there are alot of those redheads with tons of miles on them.

I suppose you're right. You can blame me here. Alright more vids everyone!

Taking care of em is key. I didn't and I payed the price with having a stud rip through the heat exchanger. Too big to weld. I bided my time till it happend and I lost. Motor just had 537x on it and she wrote the note. It was a great sled. If I took care of her I think she would have been good for a nother 10000 miles. Live and learn. Yamaha's will out last em all!!!

Vmax has been sitting under a tarp outside since the winter with gas in it. Cold start old start anybody?

Back