Feb Muni Ride!!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Get your rooms booked...not many rooms left...February 11, thru 13, Munising MI area.

I will be taken orders once again for TY Muni Ride Shirts!!! Please post if you want one and will be attending.
;)!

alger ??

will the falls be my barfing grounds again ????

I'll be rolling in friday afternoon...but staying at the BW. Hopefully, we can meet for breakfast on saturday down there. I'm bringing my whole famdamily this time! I think Christy and I will ride with a group saturday, but get the newbie inlaws out for short trips sunday, or play it by ear, hehe.

Can't wait!

Anybody got any space left. still thinking about coming, even if its alone. Maxdlx

Sled are there any rooms left, I am going to come, just need a place to hot tub my old bones. Maxdlx

I know last week there where 3 rooms that opened up at the Super 8 or the Days Inn....if nothing else try out Alger Falls....be nice if you get your butt up so I can finally meet you after all these years ;)!

If anyone that has a reservation at Alger Falls decides to bail out please let me know as Myself, Bigmax, ChrisRX1 and tsiceman need a room.

Is most of the group staying at Alger falls to take advantage of the garage, or where is everyone staying????

Tod

Days inn has rooms at 5 am today. I have one resereved with 2 beds, and 1 person so far. Maxdlx

ps Tod I am on the list at Alger falls too. If they contact me I will let you know if I have the days inn room up for grabs. And yes Sled this means I am coming

Last edited:

Back