Feb Muni Ride!!!!

Can't wait to meet ya Maxy! I'll be down there friday and saturday night most likely, but we're staying at the Best Western down the road for family type fun.

Let boogie!

OK - myself, Bigmax, tsiceman and ChrisRX1 have a room at the Best western for now but would rather stay at Alger Falls. We are on the waiting list for Alger so again if anyone wants us to take your Alger Falls room off your hands let me know.

Tod

ME, MY BROTHER YAMMYSRX AND HIS WIFE WILL BE THERE STAYING AT ALGER FALLS. WHAT DO THE SHIRTS LOOK LIKE ANY PICTURES? looking forward to my first ty ride!!!!!!!!!

Yup, I'll Be There!!!!!

My wife asked if I was planning on attending the ride. I said "Well, I'd like to." She said"When is it?" I replied "Valentines weekend, right after my birthday." she said " HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" So I will be there Thursday afternoon!! Maxdlx graciously agreed to share his room, so there will be 2 "LITTLE" guys at the Days Inn. Tom I posted in the RX forum about shirts. I think I should amend my size request to a 3 Xl. 2 shirts if you please. Holler here or pm me about payment. Glad I will FINALLY get to meet some of the TY gang. See you next week!!
Dave :WayCool: :WayCool:

I already asked for one early in this post Tom, did you get it marked down?

Dave, if you got an air mattress, could you bring it. I may have 2 more guys to try and fit in the room. Thanks Paul

Cannot make trip

I just cancelled our reservations for the Alger Falls, I cannot make it.

I hope you all you TY'ers have fun and ride safe. See you next ride.

Both sleds are being worked on and the shocks rebuilt. I thought I would be able to make it, but it is not feasible at this time.

Tod I told her about you wanting a room, but she said it is rather small for 4 people.

Update:
Michelle is on the road to recovery, (2) screws on one side of her ankle, and all the ligaments were sewn back together on the other side, she went back to work on Monday and is doing fine. She was a little freaked out about riding again, but since I am fixing her sled back up and she watched the snowcross on the x-games, the bug has come back.

Rob

Thanks Rob,

I know I was fourth on the list at Alger so thanks for trying to bump me up. I think it will go to another TY'er anyhow. Maybe Maxdlx can use it as I think he does not have four in his group.

Hope she has a fast recovery..........

Tod

Anyone need a room to share I have an room at the alger falls let me know I am the only one in the room. The room has queen bed and twin let me know and willing to share the expense for the room will be up there Thursday leave Sunday. ;)!

2 for sures and 2 thinking about it. We sllep on the floor and in recliners, just to go ride. LOL Maxdlx

Back