Feb Muni Ride!!!!

Tom did you get my email on the hat. Blue one with maxdlx on the back, will pick it up in Muni. Thanks Paul

We are still not sure if we can make it, but it is looking much more promising now that the place we usually go up and ride is going to be 45 degrees for a couple days. I will let you know soon tom, and we will probably sleep in our van the way it is looking. LOL

onlybluesxv said:
hey guess what, i havent been really paying attention to dates lately, but sat at the muni ride i will be the big 30.... damn getting old....

He perfect time for a birthday get together!!!!!!!! ;):D

Anyone have any idea on how many TY riders will be there?

Hah I Can Beat That

Onlyblue, I will be 45 on the 9th, the day BEFORE the TY ride starts. WHEW! I can't believe I just wrote that!!! This trip is my wifes birthday and Valentine gift to me all rolled into one. Can't wait to finally meet some of you guys. I will be rooming with Maxdlx, so there will be TWO big bellied hairy guys at the party. But NOOOO THONGSSS. EEWWW, I can't even think about what that would look like LOL!! CYA there.

Dave ;)! ;)!

I'm a new member to Totallyamaha (just joined today), and I was thinking about joining the Munising ride next weekend (if the weather improves...we set a record on Saturday, and the snow really took a hit).

Since I live just down the road in Marquette, no need for a hotel room. :Moon:

What time do you guys plan on hitting the trails Saturday morning, and where do you "stage" from?

Thanks!

yo yooper , since your there and all i can do is look at the radar , whats it doing up there , rain , snow , cold ,warm ???

my family is also from the up , but over in the soo , been there since the 1800's ...dairy farmers .....

Temp is in the high 20's, and we got about 2 inches of snow last night/this morning here in Marquette. Currently just cloudy....

Rained pretty hard here on Sunday and really took down the snow a lot! My driveway was completely bare by the end of the day.

We usually meet up around 9 am and head out form Alger Falls Motel....have to see what kind of conditions we have in order to leave from the Hotel.

;)! :WayCool:

Gina, is the ride that you were going to go on in the northern lower still going to happen??? If not then you should make it to Muni.

Tod

Yes, the Easter Seals ride still goes on in Grayling ... without snow! I guess they have other stuff planned for us in the case of no snow. At least I am saving some money not hualing the sleds!

I am going to miss you all ... What ever will you guys do with out me there to cook dinner and midnight pizza's!!!

Back