Thinking about a 121" on my enticer?!

Got the bumper and side marker lights put back on last night. Also painted the hitch. I might repaint the hitch black and paint the bumper blue instead...not sure yet.

image.jpg (82.4 KB)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 15
I had a pic of it, but deleted it along with many others to free up some space on the phone. He also put a 540 in it too...the rear of the sled is so light you can pick it up with one hand easily...not sure whT kind of skid is in it.

Last edited:
Just an update on how it performs. Was out riding in 4' on the weekend and this thing just floats on top with ease. Very satisfied! Had to tighten the track a bit cuz it was skipping, no big deal though.

Just an update on how it performs. Was out riding in 4' on the weekend and this thing just floats on top with ease. Very satisfied! Had to tighten the track a bit cuz it was skipping, no big deal though.

You lucky dog! Not many areas have that much snow yet, luckily we have spots in the snow belts that are nearly that deep but some of my usual haunts are stuck at 2' or so.

Got back from cottage today...out riding in 4-5' back in the bush gettin stuck lol. Lots of fun! I would only get stuck if I lost momentum. Other than that it's workin great! The track is skipping still. We tightened it up so there was hardly any slack in the track and it still skipped but not as much...track was too tight imo but it helped with the skipping.

I'm not sure why it's skipping. The drivers are 2.52 pitch and so is the track. I was told by many you have to run the track really tight with these drivers. We flipped the sled on its side and started rotating track slowly and watched where the drive teeth were hitting on track and each tooth was getting further apart from track tooth by the 7th tooth... I though for sure the teeth would be in the same spot every time....but maybe this is why people say you have to run the tracks really tight.

I'm wondering now if tightening the front limiter strap would help any or if I even have the right drivers or track in there. Track came from my brothers 2000 SRX, so I'm almost certain its 2.52 pitch, and I ordered drivers from yamaha which are 7 tooth 2.52...I hope that's the pitch, I know they are 7 tooth for sure. Any thoughts?

Yeah, get these. You'll never skip again. Pricey but worth it. IIRC they are Wahl 02-555 for 1" shaft. Got them here http://cycleplicity.com/products/264535-wahl_bros_02_555_no_slip_combo_sprocket_2_52_pitch.aspx

IMG_20141030_153508_124_zpsaoe6wlmq.jpg

I'd like too, but my drive shaft is a square shaft not a hex shaft....unless you know of any hex shaft that will work on my enticer.

That would be awesome if you would take the time to do that....no rush though, I'm not takin mine out until end of season lol. I don't mind payin for it if it works.

I know there was a thread floatin around here about a guy who took a shaft and had to shorten the threaded side to make it work, but can't find it or remember what shaft he used on what sled etc.

I don't mind payin for another set of drivers if I know they will work and if I can get my hands a hex shaft that will work also. I knew these current drivers would skip, but didn't think that much.

That shaft you got your new anti skip drivers on looks almost identical to my square shaft...

Last edited:
Does anybody know if a 1.5" track will fit an enticer? I've got what looks to be 1-1.25" depending on the lug...few lugs are torn. So I know they fit a 1.25" but wondering if a 1.5" will work. Or how would I know forsure? Measure?

Tip it one its side and measure the front of the tunnel for clearance. That's typically the tightest spot. You can shine a light down the back of the tunnel on top and see how it looks there or stuff a tape up along side the track and measure.

Looks like 1.5" will be rubbing. Anyways, had track tensioners super tight last night and it's still "skipping" or so I think. Now, up north this past weekend my buddy noticed the chaincase chain tensioner was really loose...so we tightened it. I'm thinking maybe chain is jumping now or it's only on the one side of the chain or something....cuz it is a double chain & sprocket. Could this be the problem?

Certainly could be. If your chain was really loose and skipping might be a good idea to pull the cover and take a look. When I got my phazer the chain was also really loose and some teeth on the upper gear were broken right off.

Back