who else doesnt have snow?

its a melting fast here,fields are black already.We didn't get much snow anyways overall this season,so won't take long to vanish..Ditch's are toast and water accumulating on the Rivers also..DONE DEAL!!!

I'm hoping for one last ride before I park the srx in the weapon vault for the year, trails were bare in some corners but the main trails had some good pack left so I'm hoping

its looking piss poor here in upstate ny. 50 degrees today still lots of base snow but its going quick. rest of the week high 40's low 50's so this is most likely the end for me. was really a crap season here just cuz no snow till early February then so much couldn't get thru it and all of feb was below -0 and single digit days. riding alone sucks too and working out so many bugs with my ride. i know im not the only one on here not happy with this winter. oh well hopefully next season will be better and me better situated sled wise

Was 59 here yesterday, 48 on Monday and 40's for the rest of the week. Losing snow fast. If it continues it will be the earliest end of season that I can remember. On a normal year we are riding well into April.

50's here today as well. WOW can't believe how fast its melting:>( i just looked at the local snowmobile club website that grooms around me and there asking everyone to please stay off the trails as to save them for the weekend like the surrounding clubs are asking. im afraid by the way its melting and rain forecast-ed for the weekend many will be s.o.l crazy how the past 45 days or so were below zero and now ramping up for summer

We are losing snow fast and growing a large crop of pot holes!!!! Our roads are hammered badly due to the past winter. We are headed into mud season fast, I hate the mud!!!

This is the sad part of the season. I hate to see the snow and cold weather leave. Another very short winter. I wish winter would start with below 0 degree weather on Nov. 1, a foot of new snow every week until the first week in April. Many winters ago, we started riding in November and rode into mid-April. With the appearance of the warm weather, I have to get back to outdoor chores and finally putting a new roof on my house. Only plus side is my garage will finally be warm enough to work on the sleds for next season. We should plan some regional TY get-togethers to break-up the long hot summer. I would be great to meet more TY members in person.

Jim

I had my last ride on Thursday night. Half of the snow we had on the previous weekend. It was a crappy winter. Snow came late, when it did it was just powder and no base. And most of February was stupid cold. Hope next winter is better.

14 C here today and 15 C tomorrow..that is on the plus side.It is nice to be able to do stuff outside again in the warm.Installed my new garage door opener today(has battery backup system) in case power goes out.You can keep that -25 there devinzz1.

14 C here today and 15 C tomorrow..that is on the plus side.It is nice to be able to do stuff outside again in the warm.Installed my new garage door opener today(has battery backup system) in case power goes out.You can keep that -25 there devinzz1.

I hope too.

Traverse City,MI went to do a snow check this morning in the woods,was hoping for one more.Trails have been bad all week...were done even deep in woods its gone.:banghead:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

well really warm here.almost all my snow in the yard has gone.Been working on drainage's in order to get my Pond filled .Probably will be a drought year and need all the water for irrigating te lawn and garden.

Back