who else doesnt have snow?

Got 1 foot of snow here.Couldn,t get up the path to the high country.Heres a pic of my fathers ET410II stuck(Thanks to the rain last week the path is a bobsled track underneath the snow).More snow here Wednesday then it looks like rain next week(Had way more of rain this winter than snow).march16 2015.jpg

Icy here near the coast in northern Sweden but a friend goes to the mountains almost every weekend, last weekend they had 2.3 meters there.

Finally got up onto the high country today.Big thanks to a few people I know who broke trail last evening on a couple VK540IIs(They went up the first hill I got stuck .Those sleds are a beast(and can back up in a foot of snow),Heres a few pics I took today).mar 17 2015 (1).jpgmar 17 2015 (2).jpgmar 17 2015 (3).jpg

^^^ looks nuts. Alot more open area over there thats for sure. Well be heading on ski doo tomorrow. Almost to much snow for us short track guys.

^^^ looks nuts. Alot more open area over there thats for sure. Well be heading on ski doo tomorrow. Almost to much snow for us short track guys.
Was a nice day with temps just below freezing.May take the RXwarrior over the backcountry tomorrow and give the new ripsaw track a workout;)!I find the short tracks easier to move around but the added track length never goes to waste off trail:letitsnow.

Was a nice day with temps just below freezing.May take the RXwarrior over the backcountry tomorrow and give the new ripsaw track a workout;)!I find the short tracks easier to move around but the added track length never goes to waste off trail:letitsnow.

Yessir. I have a full 136" setup and 1.5 lug track to fit my sled. 121" with a big lug is so much more fun. My warrior has a ripsaw and i absolutly hate it off trail or any soft snow at all. Looks like were getting more snow tomorrow night To!

Yessir. I have a full 136" setup and 1.5 lug track to fit my sled. 121" with a big lug is so much more fun. My warrior has a ripsaw and i absolutly hate it off trail or any soft snow at all. Looks like were getting more snow tomorrow night To!
More snow for you guys but rain for us on the southern part of the rock.Got the warrior in for its last ride on the first day of spring.The 6inch wide tuner skis were in there element today along with the new track(just like power steering without the added weight).Came back and gave it a combustion camber cleaning(spray through the carbs),ran it hard for 5 minutes,then changed the oil(short-term remedy for an oil burner:o|).At times I think of parting with this sled for something newer/lighter but that's what I have my new phazer for.The four-cylinder power is sick,and smooth as a turbine.I know I would miss it(I know of one 1979 enticer 250 still being ridden in the back-country here by a young fellow,gotta ways to go for my warrior to get that old :yam:march 21 2015 berryhill last ride for warrior this season (1).jpgmarch 21 2015 berryhill last ride for warrior this season (2).jpg)

IMG_20150321_235440.jpgIMG_20150321_235456.jpgScreenshot_2015-03-21-23-46-10.jpgIMG_20150321_234939.jpgIMG_20150321_235721.jpgIMG_20150321_235737.jpg

Temps were bellow zero but that sun is getting warm! My gopro mount (clip part) broke so didnt really get any vids. You cant stop in most spots or youl sink down up to your neck in snow...lets just say im sore from pulling on skis

Back