one day in february

Ski....Not 100% sure now. last week was real hard on the snow pack. yesterday was 66* on the mountain. Were going to watch the snow pack, and the weather and see what happens. ===SRXSRULE===

32 The pipes on the sx are power inc center dumps coated by HPC in 99. I know a lot of people did not like these pipes, but I loved them, and never had any problems with them. SKi, it sounds like Rulsey is predicting a wet "concrete" type of snow. I myself will save the trip out for better snow, besides I need mo money for the new toy.

Nice pic's....but

Too many photo's of the hoods up on Yamaha's.....what's up with that? Also, doesn't quite seem complete without the bikini shots!!!! Seriously though, thanks for the entertainment Ski

Madmatt

AMAZING pics and stories :) thanks for the reminder that winter is coming, althougha LONG ways off still :( keep the stories coming :) :)

skidooboy said:
if you guys like the story and pics, i'll pick a day we rode, and use verbage & our photos and try to write one a couple times a month. this can get us through the summer if we all did it. we can relive our best days over and over together. let me know, ski

Ski,

Nice job with the pictures and the dialog. ;)! That's a great idea to keep the pics and stories coming. This summer could end up being a lot shorter if we get you and some others to share some pics and stories of their rides.

Yes he does drive a RMK, but the few weekends we went up we rode the trail a total of less than 100 mi.

What up FREAK'S?

Eric Thank's a bunch for the pics & reliving the day! Had fun & THAT is all that matters.

What a HOT friggin summer!!!!! The river has been WILD! BigMax & Tod made it up for a trip..... Where in the he** have rest of you been?

Rock on.... Winter is coming & I CANT FRIGGIN WAIT! Randy or Bushman or what ever you want to call me! lmao! BANG

Bushy, we are gonna call you late for dinner! Send me your phone numbers so I can give you a jingle! I have seen Drano, and talked to Bill a couple of times. SKI we are overdue for another story!

Eric, you coming to Nelson's? I'm going to try to make some Canada rides this year so need a sticker from you. I'll be there all 3 days in the swap so stop by.

yep already pumped. have an interview to transfer to northern michigan today at 3pm. my territory would be manistee to houghton lake north to the bridge west of 75 and then south back to manistee area. i can live anywhere in there.

also offered a position back at my old body shop as well. just gotta decide what i want more. live in the northland and hate my job or wished i was up north and like the job with alittle less money.

with any luck in the next few weeks the snow will be in place and the viper, 440 and lynnes gade will be ready. thanks for the pick me up, i need it. ski

skidooboy said:
yep already pumped. have an interview to transfer to northern michigan today at 3pm. my territory would be manistee to houghton lake north to the bridge west of 75 and then south back to manistee area. i can live anywhere in there.

also offered a position back at my old body shop as well. just gotta decide what i want more. live in the northland and hate my job or wished i was up north and like the job with alittle less money.

with any luck in the next few weeks the snow will be in place and the viper, 440 and lynnes gade will be ready. thanks for the pick me up, i need it. ski

Been there bud! The 28th will make 14 years up here for me, The whole deal about getting a decent job up here is who you know & not what you know. If you know you want to be up here you could use the transfer as a stepping stone to get to know the people you need to know. Either way you will do what you know you need to do for you & yours.

Hi Skidooboy, My cousin told me he was selling his sled. It is a 02 MXZX 440 w/1.5" track. I was wondering what kind of price this sells for, he has never ridden it. He bought it from a guy that realized it was too fast for his 10 yr. old. Thank You, XC.

depends on the condition, wether it was raced ect... they are not really trail ready in race trim. there is no oil injection so you have to add it, or mix oil/gas on the trail, the 02's have electric power jet carbs which were known to be finicky. suspension is super stiff for big hits on the track. should come with low and high compression domes for the heads. but you will need to change the base gasket to lower the comression to be safe with pump fuel. it has a timing curve switch to go from pump fuel to full race fuel (3 curves) the best bet is to disconnect that, it will revert to the default pump fuel curve. the last thing you would want to happen is to let a friend ride it, he thinks thats the grip heaters or they just bump it to another timing curve, and then the timing burns the motor up. the stator is really only strong enough to run the sled, the hand warmers dont work very well, the high beam on the h/l negates them altogether. even on low, add in the tail/brake light and guages, not much left for heat output. if you want it for a unique toy and understand the 440's are super high strung, go for it. if you want a great trail machine, low maintainence do not try this sled. it will be 2 body styles old this year when the 08's are released. they havent held their value very much. only those dyed in the wool non rider forward people have any interest in them at all. i bought mine 3 years ago for 3000 with 600 unraced miles and you could eat off of it. best guess 2-2500 tops. ski

Back