My Cat, Viper and I

auji700triple

Heres a few pics of my Cat, and my viper:)

Attachments

• jump26.JPG
    jump26.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 45
  • jump19.JPG
    jump19.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 34
  • powder turn.JPG
    powder turn.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 2_18_2005 1_31 PM_0001.jpg
    2_18_2005 1_31 PM_0001.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 438
  • AJBumber!!!.JPG
    AJBumber!!!.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 32

more pics ;)!

Attachments

• ajs 005.jpg
    ajs 005.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 36
  • mmm.jpg
    mmm.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 28
  • viper 10.jpg
    viper 10.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 35
  • DVC00008.JPG
    DVC00008.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DVC00100.JPG
    DVC00100.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 23
yah it was a 500 that was my old skidoo by.. lol i stuck liek that.. it just sunk down i had to push it foward.. it was wicket.. felt like i was gonna flip backwards.. hhaha

what kind of windshield do you have ? Do you have a better pict of your hood straight on ?

LabRador city, East Coast in CAnada.. Ever hear of it? Close to Goose bay and Chirchill Falls... Were uyo talkin about my Avatar?? The Shed Was messy and looks Really Bad... i was in a rush to Take the pic shoulda cleaned up 1st.. ... Gota love Benders:D i Took that Plastic V-thing off that goes between ur windsehild white and Glossed it.. looks nice.. I got my Purge kit come in with nitrous and when i start purgin it i'll get a picture for you Spyder.. its gonna look cool, i was thinking about Makein 6ft Flames come outa it:P

No i thought about 136ing it for a while but decided against it for the riding that i do is mostly on the trail although we have started boondocking alot more lately, that should look sweet when you get it to purge, wow def. send me pics sounds worth the effort and i'll bet you'll be the only one out there with it for a while. I might be going to canada this coming season but i have never heard of that part of it looks like a great place to ride though i'll have to make my way out there in the next few years. ;)! :yam:

Yes man, Awsome Spots.. Big too, Nice WIndsehild!!! looks awsome man! when u got the Closer pic of ur skidoo i reconized it.. :D im in the Process of Gettin nos and its gonna be sweet.! Can't wait.. than i wants 1 more thing and im done witht he viper.. a 835CC big Bore and im done wit it.. haha.. yah Trial riding is Alright.. im more into Mountains and Racing..thats my kinda thing.. I love Powder!! feels so awsome to Carve it with ur skidoo.. wats it like in the states?? is She stock?? or anything? I like your Ride tho, Heres a tip.. Take the Center Pieace of ur Windshield , the plastic thing and sand it down and paint it Red.. i did the same with mine but painted it wh ite and it LOOKS WICKET! i'll get ya a pic later on!

Yeah i will have to try that i know a few people who did that and it looks great. It is hard to find the powder in the states around new york unless you know where to look but i prefer it over the other trail riding though with out a doubt the only problem is that i live in NewEngland and with the exception of maine i don't really have a chance to powder ride as much as i would like. It is definitly way better though, i recently took a trip out to Yellowstone and we did some real powder riding out there and then when i came back East i was kinda sopiled LOL i did not think that trails were as good as they were before i went to yellowstone. My sled has some clutch work done to it and i am in the process of somthig pretty sweet (3SRX) if you now what i mean. i already have them but now i have to get all the little part like cdi box and everything it should be swet when i finish the one other thig is a ripsaw track i love it and highluy recomend it to anyone. I see that you are loking big bore nice have to see a vid of that from the purge to the take off WOW thats great. ;)! :yam:

Attachments

• DSCN0386 shield.JPG
    DSCN0386 shield.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
ahh, i can't fint the Attachment button anymore!! its like it dissapeared! wat the hell i was gonna show u a few pics on what i got done to it now.. i like yourwindshield.. NICE!! u do it?

no i wish i was that good actully one of the people i ride with is a custom painter (cars and stuff) so he did it and he did it all from the back so nothing will end up getting scratched it is pretty hard to paint reversed is what he said ater he finished LOL i like it alot though. that button should be in the big box that says adsitional opitions it rools up and down by clicking the button on the top right of it you may have it rolled up so check that and it should be right under miscellaneous options. ;)!

Here are some pics of other sled shield he painted. :yam:
The rx1 sheild has kind of like ghost flames becaue they are clear coat flames so you cant see them in the shade but they have not heavy but med. metal flake in them so when they come into the sun they spring to life. :WayCool: The RX-1 shield is actully on Yamahowie's sled.

Attachments

• phazer shiled.JPG
    phazer shiled.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 7
  • dad shield.JPG
    dad shield.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 8

Back