My Cat, Viper and I

heres some more pics. these are in goose, me and my buddy chad on his mxz500.

Attachments

• joe 1.jpg
    joe 1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 7
  • joe2.jpg
    joe2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
  • joe3.jpg
    joe3.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
  • chad1.jpg
    chad1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 7

Trust me, if your runnin pipes underthat thing without a REar Heat Exhanger.. she's gonna Heat up FAST! i kno Guys there skidoo wouldn't go for a feew miles without stopin every 15 mins...

Wicekt dude! maybe we can i donno.. somtimes if i see's ya in goose we can chill! go for some rides or somthing swap skidoos .. it would be cool!!mine dont come up like that at all!!! since it is a Mtn viper.. long rails dont make a skidoo go up iek dat.. 1 1/2 would be mnice on urs.. haha i can't believe it was you!! i was thinking or gonna try and Make my windshield liek that. but i'd screw it up and have to buy a new one so i dind't **** with it.. man that looks NICEE!!

Here the Pics of the Viper....hahah i Still CAn't get over it that it was you i raced..!! i had ya for a few skidoo lenghts. but that don't matta now cuz both of our skioods are Modified to the titties:P ahaha ;)! Send me a email sometime dude. let me know when the races are startin down there and ill tell ya when there starten down here...

Attachments

• computer 002.jpg
    computer 002.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 6
  • computer 006.jpg
    computer 006.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 6
  • computer 005.jpg
    computer 005.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 6
  • computer 004.jpg
    computer 004.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 7
  • computer 003.jpg
    computer 003.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 5
Hey RED SNAKE / Spider Viper, This is the Feller who helped me with my Stuff man.. Take aloook at his ride.. well Mines still better eh neil? hahah we will race next year... Gonan be an awsome year man!!

yeah.. SAme as yours man.. well Exept Nitrous and junk.... 2 great Vipers.. Only way to be is Yamaha. jhahaa im just hopin that thing will win races ..! if i put all dat money in to it and not win a race.. i'll lose it! hahah

the name is JOE, john is related to me somehow. he used to work at our dealer here in goose awesome guy to deal with. he was the best.

so that was you! that is so cool. if you come to goose definately look me up im sure we would have a blast. that was my first race on them lights they are nothin like the setup here in goose. i was still catchin you. but like you said that dont matter because now we are both modified like crazy. if i find the leds you can have them just pay for shipping or somethin. they only cost me a couple bucks. i would be able to cut your windshield like mine if you want. that was my stock winshield so i was like what the ****. it turned out better than i was expecting. it took me like 3 hours cause you got to cut it real slow or itll crack. my viper catwalks like crazy those pics were just on the level starting off. i came of a little bump and almost flipped her back a couple times. i hit the bumper once and grabbed the brake as fast as i could scared the crap out of me. didnt hit the gas off a bump all night after that one. i got a couple of pics skipping water this spring ill try to find for you. i have never had a problem overheating not once. but i still would like that exchanger.

Last edited:
hey powervalve is that tommy your racin in your pic? i raced him in goose and fermont. that thing is fast. he races in stock but there is no way that is possible. i ran with him for half the track and then hes gone. ended up beating me by like 4 lengths.

PowerValve-700, that is a real nice looking sled you have their man great job looks sweet and i bet it rides even sweeter. ;)! :kw

yea! i can remeber your name now.. i past by as you were givin it to the guy. Joe is short ya.. yea cool man, thanks for the Leds! nice, since i kno yea ill give the thing to ya 100 firm ill pay for shipping. it is very handy! keeps her nice and cool for Warm temps. well man i got my Stock windshield i can send out to you as well if ya Wants to cut it for me liek that.. Exept can u make it white/blue? well watever goes best with mine. Soon as my viper came in i told them dont bother to put hte stock windshield on .. i gave them a cobra one and dind't use the stock one once.. so if ya wants to cut it for me that would be awsome man!! Witch john?? theres a John in Parts and a john in Mechains.. but the john in parts is right on.. hes a cool feller! i orders lots of my parts from him. i still Can't beleive he told you about me and my skidoo.. hahaha yah that was me that u races.. i took ya off the start a few skidoo lenghs but ya couldn't catck up fast enough:P gained a little but watever that dosn't matter anymore hahah.. yea i can't wait to reace man! it will be a good one for sure! when ya comes in Lab maybe ill Show ya around the Trails and mountains.. I'll let ya try the little Red button See if ya wants nos for yours.. see if ya likes it. i dont really care.. haha yea i skipped water but not with all my stuff on.. i really dont want to anymore. like i spent SO much money into it and i dont want to lose it ont he bottom of a lake.. Yea my vipe dont catwalk.. Only up the Hills.. skis lifts and dont tocuh unless u slack off the Gas.. same with powder. my buddies viper the one in the pic with "7" cat walks as ya can see.. its pertty Crazy man! yea, somteims goin bumper is ****in freaky!!! i did it once and insted of hittin the break i hit the gas.. hahahah nothing happned just got the shit scared outa me.. i still can't beleive out of all the people it was you.. lol soon as i seen your skidoo i was like man that looks sick.. the only reason why was beacuse of the windehisld.. looks awsome man.. just let me kno if ya willing to do that wit mine... yea same here.. the ligths in lab are way better.. there Lazerd .. tells ya when your gone too far at the line or not.. and same with the finish.. i think the french are just lazy and dont want to.. lol hahah lke that light dosn't give u a warning when its gonna go so basicly its a shot int he dark when to get a good start. yea i think im gonna take a few trips to goose man.. show me around some time.. be pretty cool

yea it is and Tommys skidoo is NOT STOCK!! i dont care wat he says.. no way man. yea i say we will be him with ease now joe... Pretty bad that the french can only win by cheatin:P hahahahah

i will definately cut your windshield and ill try to come up with a design. here is some more pics. i will definately love to hit that red button. and its john from parts. come of the pics were to big.

Attachments

• viper.jpg
    viper.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 49
From what I hear I think Tommy's sled is stock other than clutching, I can take him 90% of the time, depending on my holeshot and the snow conditions. Hopefully I'll have a better track next winter, waiting for the release of the new "Ice Ripper".

Track sounds sweet! yes man come up with a Design .. i was gonna ship the cooler and Windshield togeather as one.. just waiting on you. yah People Say it isn't stock.. i kinda belive them cuz it chews up everything man.. evan all the other f7's.... 90% eh?, never seen you and tommy race before.. maybe next year i will.. im Lookin for a big Moslty white and Blue Sticker for my Low blue Cobra one i got now.. i dont like the Shift stickers.. need somthign alot bigger. its up to you joe.. tell me when.. of if ya wants it

there is a good chance i can get the windshield and cooler shipped free. i will try to email you the pics and i ll come up wit somethin for your windshield. still gatherin the money for the cooler shouldnt be to long maybe a couple more days.

Awsome, WEll it Is Yours, so its no problam.. If your good for it i'll Ship it monday and u can send me in the Mooola when ya get it... nice, i like it man!! so ur gonna cut it and put that on my Stock windseild? wat about makin it like yours.. like not clear! can ya do that?

Back