My Cat, Viper and I

Nice windshields man!! i like alot! haha wish someone here can do a Good job like that.. thats sick! thanks i found the button, it was tryin to hide from me! mine just got simple stickers, i want to take them off but i can't find a good one for my yammie...shoot!, My camera died, i'll get ya some Pics of it lata but ill just show ya the powder we get.. (this was on a bad spot!) ;)!

Attachments

• Aj stuck 4.bmp.jpg
    Aj stuck 4.bmp.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 11
Wow looks like alot of work to get that sled out but it looks like fun, i don't mind diging a sled out for 25-30 min but when it comes to houeshold chores i can't stand it but, just suck it up and in 3-4 hours your done. can you see the last pic that i posted it looks like a link when i see it on my pc. i'll post it again if not.

of the Metal flake? "sheild" ? yahi can see it, its great!! it didn't take that much time to dig it out.. Loads of snow, just getting stuck yourself was a challange. Arg my camera is pieace of junk! you got a email so i can send it to ay there.. pm it to me if ya wants.. i can't wait for winter man im tryin to deck otu the viper in racing/mountain parts... wants to do good in the races when they comes.. im just hopin my piped viper can beat rx1s and f7s. i wanto go to Colorado rockies and places like that for skidoo, i heard it was awsome up there... i got a question is your sled all stock.

Taken in Labrador City , Newfound land.. (need Goose bay and churchil falls) in canada.. awsome sledding here.. And thanks By the way Modmax...wait till next year:P

hey how is the viper doin'
im from goose bay. just got my viper piped. i think john at your yamaha dealer told me about your machine when i was out for the races in fermont for the tri-city. missed the lab city races but got in at about midnight for fermont. i was hoping to see you there because i heard your viper was supposed to be pretty fast. i got a red one (121")cant wait to race this year. i was having a bit of trouble hooking up last year but im going to put a 1 1/2" paddle on her this year. i was getting the fastest speed this year at the final races in goose but like i said i couldnt hook up so i was getting beat off the line. not gonna happen this year im takin 700 mod i guarantee.
i have no problems beatin rx-1s only machine you need to worry about for 700 mod is an f-7 here in goose. she is wicked fast. shes takes like 4 lengths on me before i leave the line. get back to me i would like to know what you got done to that thing.

:yam: :rocks:

Last edited:
Hey RedSnake... Your from goose bay?? and John Was talking to you about my viper eh?? hahahha... she's pretty fast.. i cut my paddles down to 1 1/2" and i got alot of Engine Mods done to it.. i got it double cltched, v-force3 reeds, piped(triple benders) holztman vari-flow, reed spacers, gutted air box, and soon im gonna send out my cylinders to get the Ported and polished.. and i got nitrous coming in should be here in few days!!! if i pops my motor im gonna get a 835 cc BB for it.. Oh yea, i got a mtn viper 144 blue and white. you'll see me if you comes in.. my skidoo is all done up in white. im takin my scoops off now to paint them.. gonna look good!! Ihan't raced any rx'1s .. I omost beat a f7 stock man!!! about 2 inchs from the line he got me.... and i was racing stock! hahah ill kill them now.. well hopin too. My viper is Doin great man!! couldn't have asked for a better sled!! tryin to get a few light weight parts for it.. really expensive! im tryin to find a racepak avenger3 but no liuck so far... well Hit me back with a Msg or somthign man !! lata on!

i went out to fermont one to for a few races... didn't to do bad!! Beat alot of vipers(short track) and summits 7,s .. it was wicket! i put my buddie outa the races hahah it was great !! maybe we should race soem time:P im goin out to goose bay for the races next year.. i hear alot of Skidoos show up.!! alot of compatition! i got my truck so ....im goin to drive out there.. me and my buddies.i think next year is gonna be an awsome year!! i got somthing that will help your viper Cool alot faster.. u have a rear hear exchanger?? helps aloti got it with my bender kit! i didn't need most of the stuff anywyas..lol all brand new:P

yeah, lol well i just got my new sled after i saw the seond movie and said hum i should do somthing cool with my sled and i said what is cool and has red white and black? and i thought of spiderman. and it just esclated from there. ;)!

yeah what do you want for the rear heat exchanger? i really need one. i have an 03' short track red and no its not an er because its red. i started my mods this year. started with a ripsaw 1 1/4" track then a heel clicker clutch kit from rpc racing with a 52/36 helix. next came the cpr pipes, head mod, bender opticool headgasket , and v-force 3's. im looking fo a team roller secondary and a 1 1/2" or a 1 3/4" track. i got red chrome handguards, a yamaha chrome low windshield and i cut a custom windshield from my stock mid height and placed carbon fibre vinyl over which in my opinion looks awesome. ill get some pics for you. im just taking the engine out to clean everything up and probably do some porting myself as soon as i get the template. im going to take everything off the body and polish the tunnel. the races here is getting very competitive. my uncle has his sled doing 106-108 mph in the 1/8th. you probably heard of him he was in lab city and fermont for these past races. i think he won open mod in lab city but in fermont on like the last race they blew a chaincase on the line. :mad: . cant wait to race you it sounds like you got her done pretty good.

yeah, Im looking for as much Hp as i can get with little money... i spent alot and now im tryin not to spent as much.. hahaha i got a Low Solid Profile windsehild wit a few SHift stickers on it.. Witch is alright but i think i can get better ones but i dont know where to get them..... i wanna get bigger carbs and like i said im gettin the 835 cc bb..... can't wait for taht monster!! was he runnin a genisis 1400??? i think i've seen him not sure. nice, im hopin to run 100 + in the 1/4 Hopin.. that would be good i think. i got 1/4 Chaincase Gears comin in the mail now.. and i said before nitrous.. i got a Purge system in my garage and i htink its gonna look sick! no one got it done in town!.. shoots nitros out of my bonet..:D i got the twin outlet kit upgrade so im onna drill 2 small holes out of my bonnet and im gonna rig lines up to them... ill show ya when i sees ya this summer.. well i havn't used the heat exhanger once so ill give it to you about 100 including shipping firm..hate to be a prick.. needs the money BAd!.., is shouldn't be alot since we live like 8 hrs away. i got it all done to mine now.. All polised up and tunnel waxxed and ready to go for next season! Can;t Wait! i think i miote have to Show up a few times and Beat ya:P hahahha just kidding it will be a good race no doubt!..Can you Send me a pic of your skidoo!!! im not sure but i races a red and black viper out there in a mod class... wasn't you was it?? the windsheld was nice on it.. custom cut. im not sure if it had canadian stickers on it or not...Hmmm.... well Send me a few pics.. Love to see!!ill do the same. With nitrous rigth now with everyting i got done ill have 210, maybe 215 Hp with the bottle.. OUCH !! OFF THE LINE!! WOW Thats rigt Serious man :P that sucks!

i did have a couple canadian flag stickers but i took them off. did you say you have about 210 hp? that is crazy. you must be talkin about with the BB are you? i think im pushing about 155-160 hp right now. my uncle do have the 1400. it is insane. he hooked up nos but never used it on the track. the first time they hit the button they melted down a piston. i cant even say how crazy it looks under the hood. anyway ill get some pics tomorrow of my viper and my fathers new rx-1 mountain. shes pretty fast to she is bone stock and dominated the 700 stock class. she was even beating me sometimes( only when i wouldnt get a good start)she even took 800 stock once. i will try to get the 100 bucks for the exchanger. ill let you know in the next couple of days. :yam: :rocks:

also i have a couple of red led's hooked up on my dash they glow pretty sweet at night. i hooked them up to my high beam so they are only on when i want. i think when you hook up your puge you should put one next to each outlet. that would look super cool. let me know if you want them i think i got a couple layin around.

Last edited:
i was checkin a couple of pics i had from fermont and i think you are in one. if it is you i raced you already. ill try to attach the pic. this was before my pipes and reeds.

Attachments

• vipers 1.jpg
    vipers 1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 13
  • vipers 2.jpg
    vipers 2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 10
I KNEW IT WAS YOU!!!! I NEW IT!! your skidoo looks Saucy MAN!!! and Keebler the Guy with the Red and yellow Renagade!! i took him out of the race man!!.. Nice man nice.. Maybe we can race again some time.. ..or just chill onthe lake somtime man!! awosme stuff.. wats ur name anywyas.. mines aj

210,. thats with the Pipes and Nos.. im pushin about 165.. Nos gives me 45+ hp! well the one im gettin he said he can mod it for me for a little more hp! thats not wityhout the BB..

Back