My Cat, Viper and I

i will cut it like mine. i can paint the decal first in white and then paint the rest of the windshield blue. if that is how you want it. dont ship the stuff yet i wanna make sure i get the money first. dont wanna end up not gettin the money then lookin like an ***. just hold off a couple of days im in no rush. ill check tomorrow on gettin your windshield shipped as soon as i can for free to save you some money or you can see if you know anyone comin this way anytime soon. on mine i just took some measurements but cant remember them now so ill just trace it off mine. that way it will be identical. for the paint ill paint on the back that way it wont scratch off and it will shine awesome. i painted an old windshield for my mountain lite and painted the outside. when you look at it from the inside its just like a clear coat. also send me your email address by pm and ill get some more pics of my viper and screen for you.

alright, well anytime is good the Cooler isn't goin anywhere.. im pretty sure u kno wat it looks like, BRand new hasnt been used..i was gonna ship is togeather.. its ok if ya cant get it fr free.. its only a few dollars anywyas ill get over it..alright i sent ya a pm

i got em.. Cool man, Likes the pics!!! wheres the Smaller windsheild gone tho? dont use it? stickers are nice... i needs one like that on my Blue Cobra windshild.. i dont like the shift stickers man.. need somethhing alot bigger though, and i gota find some sickie tabs for my Light covers.. they came off so watever no big deal.. can't wait to get my windshield in man!!oh yea i forgot! NICE CAR! i'm lookin for a Camero myself.. i own a 79 Ford Bronco gonna try and put some money into that. if i can stop myself from puttin stuff on the viper.. hahah you already seen my skdoo so theres not much point to send ya anything.. lol well gota run man peace

hey the iroc is for sale. also my buddy chad has a 79' bronco and we just hauled the motor today. its a 400 BB he has a set of headers for it if your interested. do you know mark and katherine king? they went to school wit chad and said they knew someone in lab. city with a 79' bronco and 6 1/2" susp. lift but it wasnt installed. is that you? anyway let the word out about the iroc in lab city.
Thanks

SweeT!! man iroc's are sweet cars.. no i dont have antyhing for my bronco yet.. cna't afford stuff.. i just sank all my money into my viper. but soon as i get some im gettin a Lift, rims and tire for it. and a paint job. but i havn't seen that bronco ur talkin about yet? are the headers any good?? i got a 351 Mod in mine. 5.8L :D power:D too bad i wont be able to keep gas in it.. Ya no worries ill tell some of my buddies. chad that the guy witht 500 mxz? in the pics? well Keep me posted about the headers AND the cooler.. peace joey

chad is the guy with the mxz 500. he has alot of old vehicles . mostly toyotas.

the headers are in real good shape but one was welded on the exhaust. it can easily be cut off if you want them.

oh i see... Awsome, Does he have any stuff to make my bronco look good? tryint o make it look good before i starts witht he performance parts.. FINALLY GOT THE AIR INDUCTION SCOOPS OFF!! hahahah Thanks neil! lol:D well joe the windsheild is gonna be in the mail 1st thing tommorw mronin.. hope ya gets it soon. (like i told you in your Pm) PEACE!!! -aj--

Back