Guess what sled is being pampered again!

Here are some of the updated pictures from today, there may be new pictures tomorrow but this is what I have for now. I finally have room in there for a little present that might be going on. LOL

Attachments

• DCAM0020.JPG
    DCAM0020.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 25
  • DCAM0022.JPG
    DCAM0022.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 27
  • DCAM0023.JPG
    DCAM0023.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 21
  • DCAM0025.JPG
    DCAM0025.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 19
  • DCAM0026.JPG
    DCAM0026.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 28
Here are the updates for what has been done today. Little bit of polishing done on the bulkhead as you can see. The gas tank has been taken out and a couple other things have been done. I saw 5 more solid work hours until it is all back together. lol here are the updated pictures.

Attachments

• DCAM0036.JPG
    DCAM0036.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 35
  • DCAM0038.JPG
    DCAM0038.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 14
  • DCAM0039.JPG
    DCAM0039.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 20
  • DCAM0040.JPG
    DCAM0040.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DCAM0046.JPG
    DCAM0046.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 27
Holy Crap matt... man where are you too, can i drop my sled off there?? Man you do some awsome job dude! i use the same stuff IMO. gez you go threw hell to make somthing look good.. run that sled for about a day and all that polish in side will be gone:( *crys*

zoop is supposed to be good, got some to coat my cars wheels in once I strip and polish them. this winters project

It may sound crazy, but we use baby powder on our aluminum fuel tanks on the semi. It seals up all the aluminum pours (tiny holes) to get the polish to last longer. Polishing 150 gallon tanks is no fun. Let me know if you guys want to start building my front suspension like we talked about at haydays. I now have RX-1 shocks converted to fit an SRX.
Word up,
ejcamaro

no offense to auji or any others, but it really irks me when people razz about "show" sleds and "go" sleds. some like workin on their sled all the way down to the nitty gritty that most of us don't like doing, like polishing, and some just slap some cash down for go fast parts. i don't think there are many, if any, sleds that are strictly "show sleds". i mean we are all always tryin to look for new ways to be different and make our sled stand out in a crowd. i know that since working on my sled and finding parts for it, when i explain to people what i need and why they always razz me about if its a show sled. nope, but its gonna look hella nice!!! you may scoff at the paint job that cost me $1,000, but thats what i chose. so, its always fun to give others a hard time but understand they are working just as hard, or possibly harder than you!!!

i dont think he was trying to razz anyone, he was just wondering because it looked so nice. he wasnt razzing anyone, just to let you know

What i said About Bruce's sled Wasn't me Razzing on anyone... i was just curious if it was a show room sled. His Avatar, And they way he cleans it so much! i didn't mean to give anyone the wrong idea about what i said or asked.. Yeah im sure people Make a sled look clean but it that clean! whoa! stripped right down to the bulkhead polishing it..i didn't know people went threw all this trouble just to clean it ya kno? well Sorry for the confusion

First off this is Bruces son Matt who cleans the sled. LOL My dad would never have enough time to work on a sled in the detail that I do. Also wanted you to know that I took absolutely no offense to what you said about it being a show sled but I can see where sxviper32 is coming from. I always hear people ask me if this is a show sled.

Anyways, tomorrow there will be new updates on the progress of the "SHOW SLED" so keep the comments coming. Thanks
-Matt

I think when you get done with the SRX, you need a viper show sled. I just happen to have one you can use too. LOL Looks Nice Matt. I had told your Dad I didn't need polished trailing arms, but you may have me changing my mind. Maxdlx

ya, i wasn't meanin razzing it a bad way. just pullin his chain is all. i don't mean to offend anyone. hope this clears things up!!!

Back