Guess what sled is being pampered again!

a custom cb performance big bore? new suspension? wait, you already added that you guys are adding your custom rear suspension stuff didn't you? nos is a give cuz you pictured it.... hmmm not much money??? ceramakote the pipes? i'm clueless... let me think on it, i'll get it tho!!!

I bet you found a way to make a light weight aluminum hood, and polished it to perfection. LOL Maxdlx

i bet you made an aluminum airbox like i was thinking!!! if so, how much for one for me ;) i also want to add to my guess list, a seat. boss maybe?

thats funny, I was JUST thinking that that is about all I can think of that you dont already have lol! other than a full lightweight rear skid

The lightweight skid is already going in. We are making the final parts for it and figuring it out( the skid).

sxviper32, no it is not the airbox.

If you guys must think about it so hard, think about what I do best, but even with this clue, you still will not guess it.

oooooooooh, i know. this time its gotta be it. not a lot of money is going into doin this, its what you do best, and it will really knock our socks off.... your got the whole motor out and your gonna completely sand it down super smooth and polish it to a mirror finish!!! heads, chrank case, and re-do the cylinders too! all the way down super smooth, and then polish it up super shiny!!! I WIN!!!

Fine, I cave. It was fun while it lasted. If you read on the first page of this post, you can see that I already said what I was going to do. There will be polishing of the cylinders entirely, the water rail, the heads are getting stripped then polished and the head bolts are getting anodized blue to keep some contrast. The brake caliper is getting chromed. This is the jist of what I have in store over the next couple weeks. Then, we are putting in our entire rear light weight suspension after I polish all of the parts. The seat is staying the viper one. I just got a viper gas tank, and we may put a diamond plate skid on (debating it). We are not yet sure if we are going to the munising ride this year but if we do, this sled will be there.

is that what your doing?!?!?! thats gotta be super tough!!! i mean all those nooks and crannies, wow your fingers must and knuckles must take a beating. even if its an electric tool, you still smack knuckles movin the bit around tryin to get in the grooves!!! i know i'm working on sanding mine up smooth so i can shoot it with powdercoat. got any tips for sandin it smooth? whenever i used the stone bits, they always fill up so fast with that powder metal or whatever its called. i was thinking of buyin one of those small porting kits to get the tapered sanding bits and such, that'd work nice. good luck!!! hurry up and go out there now so you get it done asap so we can see!!! jk, but we will be waitin to hear and see whats goin on...

Back