Guess what sled is being pampered again!

Here are the Updates!

Today, I worked on finishing polishing the bulkhead and it came out pretty nice IMO. Let me know what you think. The next part of the sled I am working on is the engine. A lot of polishing will becoming up on the cylinders, water rail, and a little chroming going on aswell. After the engine is complete, the rear suspension is the next project because we are throwing all of our lightweight prototypes in it. Here are the updates for today. I did a little double advertising for Tom in the first two pictures. LOL

Attachments

• DCAM0055.JPG
    DCAM0055.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 18
  • DCAM0064.JPG
    DCAM0064.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DCAM0065.JPG
    DCAM0065.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 17
  • DCAM0067.JPG
    DCAM0067.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 15
  • DCAM0062.JPG
    DCAM0062.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 15

Man I need some more of that shinny front end stuff. To bad I can't afford a whole kit. LOL Maxdlx

man, keep up that work ethic and you will get somewhere in life! much better than getting into trouble! again, terrific job!

i see that in the last pic the anti freeze hose isnt a hose? specially bent alluminum? is that stock on srxs? if i could get something like that for my sx it would make some problems go away.

Sorry guys, no updates for this week. I did a little work but did not have time for the pictures. I polished the center of the bulkhead (under the engine) and cleaned those dirty filthy side belly pans and started putting those back on. The fun part is just ahead but I do not think I will let you guys know until it is done. I want to hear what you say and let the pictures do the talking. Trust me, you will be shocked. Will get some pictures up soon though.

$10 says nitrous and turbo. any takers? would be more but its that college poor thing, ya know?!?!? haha!!!

...or a big bore type engine, perhaps price perf.?

Back