136" suspension issues!

did anyone have time to take a photo of the spacers yet? I really need them, and my dealer doesn't know the part # or sizes of the upper and lower spacers in the transfer rods.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Greatly appreciated. How hard are they to make? anyone got some to sell?

Joel

Woody they aren't the plastic spacers the are steel that you use to lengthen your transfer rod. Take a measurement of the end of your tranfer rod and head to lowes or HD. They have alot of that kind of stuff. Maxdlx

Max,

I had to move my center shaft ahead almost 1cm to get the skid to fully extend!! Now I'm at 41cm and nothing is binding or rubbing...effing weird.

alright im back! low speed ride isnt much of an improvement. the beat up trails with 2 foot rollers were a ton better than the 121" last year. i could just keep on the gas and ride hard through them and it was very stabil. cornering is still very good too. i still need to work on the transfer rod settings and spacers though. but overall everything is working great!

[/QUOTE]Woody they aren't the plastic spacers the are steel that you use to lengthen your transfer rod. Take a measurement of the end of your tranfer rod and head to lowes or HD. They have alot of that kind of stuff. Maxdlx

Maxdlx: I am having the same problem with the transfer rods bottoming out. A clear picture would help me see exactly what you did and probably clear up a lot of questions. Do you have your transfer rods in the front or rear holes. ( By the way my sled is a 2001 SRX with 136" conversion and viper shocks) Thanx.

ok , i just measured my transfer rods and they are shorter then the stock viper rods , they must be short travel rods and thats why they fit so well in the first hole , so maybe see if a pair of short rods on a long travel in the first hole helps you at all, for whats its worth , im not haveing any issues with it, rides and handles like a champ ....... ....good luck guys

Back