what do you tow with?

thanks guy's i was tired of never having enuff room for all of the toy's. i said i will never load a sled up into the bed of my truck again.

Superram

i tow with a dodge ram 1500 "SuperRam" :die:

Attachments

• ram 1.jpg
    ram 1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 3
  • ram 2.jpg
    ram 2.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 5
  • ram 3.jpg
    ram 3.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2
I tow all my toys ( 2000 Venture,2002 Viper ,2003 V-max) with a 2003 F-Superduty Diesel & in the summer it's a 30ft Wilderness camper.

:winterrul

Duramax All The Way !

I drive a 04' GMC Sierra 2500HD duramax crew cab. I luv it except when it breaks which hasn't been much. Wondering what you other duramax owners get for mileage. I get between 400 to 500KM in town, 700 to 780KM on highway empty and about 550 to 600KM loaded with my sled trailer.

:winterrul :2strokes:

Cheers !

KC

caravanman said:
As you could guess by my name, I tow with a 1994 Dodge CARAVAN 3.3L V6
And it may be the lowest Horsepower vehicle used to tow sleds. LOL!!!
14 MPG with a two place trailer no cover. 10 with a covered trailer.
The best part is without the trailer it gets 26 MPG.
170K miles now. I never got it stuck in the snow.

I ran across this old Thread and I thought I would ask the question "Who is still driving their vehicles from this thread that started in 05 and ended in 08"?

I still drive my mini van everday. Still getting 25 plus MPG on the highway. 266,000 miles now.

Yep, they are both still hauling my chit around where ever I go!! The 97 Ranger has 138,000 on it now and really have not done anything to it. Same with the 04 Super duty now has 75,000 and have put another set of tires on it but just regular maint other than that. -Ed

caravanman said:
I ran across this old Thread and I thought I would ask the question "Who is still driving their vehicles from this thread that started in 05 and ended in 08"?

I still drive my mini van everday. Still getting 25 plus MPG on the highway. 266,000 miles now.

I sold my jeep, and got a 4.2 V8 audi allroad. It can do everything better than the jeep Grand Cherokee could except the extreme offroading.

SLEDuluth said:
There's my baby!
P7220014.jpg

Just kidding, I saw this in a parking lot in Wilmar, MN and took a pic.

I drive a 96 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Ext Cab but I don't have any pics of her.

btw, "1slo MM" I was working up in Two Harbors this summer and I think I saw your truck, Do you have a big sledneck's banner in your rear window?

A neighbor of ours that I go snowmobiling with has 2 6 doors like that. When the club went on a trip the one pulled a 4 place enclosed with 5 sleds in it, then it had a sled deck on it with 2 more sleds...then the other rig pulled a 4 place with 5 in it, and one sled in the box.

They have flip down screens for movies in them as well.

01 dodge 3500, 5 speed, cummins. 315,000 miles and got 14 mpg hauling enclosed trailer with 3 sleds.

STILL runnin' the 03 Ram. She's got 220,000 mi. on her now. Gonna' have to find me somethin' a lil' newer I think LOL!!

People sure love their isuzu duramaxes. The best thing that GM did was give up on trying to make their own diesel, becasue they proved over and over they couuldn't make a good one.

I'm not a GM guy at all, but if I had to buy a GM truck/ suv, it would have to have the duramax in it. Come to think of it, I don't think they offer any full sizeed tue witht eh duramax. Too bad really, and even those full sized utes will be unibody non truck based soon.

06 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S with my own custom tweekeings......750hp, 775tq should be able to pull a couple selds.

Back