what do you tow with?

There's my baby!
P7220014.jpg

Just kidding, I saw this in a parking lot in Wilmar, MN and took a pic.

I drive a 96 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Ext Cab but I don't have any pics of her.

btw, "1slo MM" I was working up in Two Harbors this summer and I think I saw your truck, Do you have a big sledneck's banner in your rear window?

SLEDuluth, yes i actually did have that banner in the back window! I took it off at the begging of the summer though... something will be put back on soon.. thanks for noticing my pic and truck!!
-dru

Yamaouch08 said:
Here is A picture of my wife's new 07 Chevrolet Avalanche (are new tow vehicle) for the Viper and the Apex.

I'm not a big Chevy fan, but those "naked" Avalanche's are pretty nice! Are those American Racing TTII's on that thing? Looks great!

Our sled hauler's

I have a couple of trucks I use to haul my yamaha's to the snow belts in the winter and haul my 77 F-150 to the dunes and truck shows in the summer months. -Ed

I only use this one for the sleds:
Hauler #1

This is the one I use for the sleds and my 77 f-150:
Hauler #2

My new 1 month old Yamahauler. Let's see them try and close the road from Wawa, Ont. to Sault Ste Marie this year!
G.B.

Attachments

• H3 2.jpg
    H3 2.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 7
  • H3 1.jpg
    H3 1.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 10
2001 F-250, V-10, 4x4 long bed, 4:30 gears. Pulls much better and gets better mileage than my V-10 Excursion with 3.73...

MY Yamahauler

I use a 93 MX6.. with a Baby V6.. but 25-26 mpg...

I will post some pics when i get to use it this yr

Just bought a Black 2007 FJ Cruiser yesterday, although I don't get it until the end of Feb. Soon to have a 6" lift and 36x14.5" tires. It should be fun. Here's a similar pic.

Attachments

• fj-cruiser_6.jpg
    fj-cruiser_6.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 10
I think those crusiers are THE hottness. either that or one of the new redisigned GM trucks. the interiors are now finally up to the japanese competition, and the new vortec max seems sweet :) what made you decide on the cruiser?

Back