what do you tow with?

pimped and i have a 02 F350 crew cab with a 7.3 power stroke. We have a 4 place trailer that we pull. We love our Fords.

synergy3.jpg

05 chevy crew cab, 6" lift, 35" IROK's on 22's, DVD, and loaded! it pulls my 3 place with 3 sleds AWSOME!!! I love my ride =)

Load from a recent trip

If this works ...You see my 2002 Silverado , 5.3 l , short box
with a recent 2 place trailer cut down to 7 ft wide (I just haul
old sleds ). On the way back to Ont , by way of MI ,WI ,MN ,ONT
MN , Manitoba , ND , MN , WI , IL , IN , and MI . 4000 mile round
trip . Met MontyN , RyanB and missed Ejcamaro .visited Eagle River ,
ISHOF , Scorpion in Crosby , Polaris and missed seeing "WhiteCloud"
RON
SORRY ,,,files were toooo big , but can find the pic in " acscc " site..
I will try and post it again when my home cmptr is fixed .(not a Yam)
http://www.acscc.com/gallery/showgallery.php?gid=291&PHPSESSID=43ed7e9b55b232de9a68090c484da4da
The picture is 4 th from bottom , but the rest might be of interest .
Thanks , RON
Got it to work ...73 EW643 LH side of truck and Ejcamaro's 76 PR440
on the right side of truck , 72 Suzuki and a 74 EW433 on trailer .
Built a false floor for truck to raise the bumpers above bed sides and
store the ramp and a winch under it . Got quized a few times about it
while crossing the border .(6 times)

Attachments

• july 3 frankenmuth.jpg
    july 3 frankenmuth.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
actually seems to get about 15 mpg :) pretty decent I thought, for the size of it lol! its a sweet truck. with the amount of tq it has down low, you actually have to learn the throttle. like getting on a vmax 4 or srx, cant just hit it like most other vehicles :)

Well , I thought I had posted here, but after looking at all the pages.....NOPE!
Here's my 03 Ram Laramie 4x4. She rolled over 86,000 on the trip to pick up my new to me Attak. Gotta' love RED!!!!!

Attachments

• red hemi.jpg
    red hemi.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 10
Here is what I tow. The truck is way overkill for both. My travel trailer is 24' and weighs in about 7000 pounds. My sled trailer is 17' and weights in at about 3000 pounds.

sledintrailer3.jpg

DSC04801.JPG

at my jack and jill bachelor/bacholorette party thats the same camper I slept in lol!! it was sweet, but not behind as nice a truck :)

03viperguy said:
at my jack and jill bachelor/bacholorette party thats the same camper I slept in lol!! it was sweet, but not behind as nice a truck :)

We have found that the cougar is perfect for the wife and I and our two large dogs. If we toss in the two kids then it is two small. But our son is out of the house and the daughter isn't far behind. The truck is actually my wifes ride. I drive a jeep or two. Well, I have a jeep or two that drive once and a while.... But thanks.

Towing with a wrx Sti!

She pulls like a dream, 370hp and 390 lb-ft TQ and 24mpg :)

Attachments

• yamaha_hauler.JPG
    yamaha_hauler.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 13
3" turbo back exhaust, intake system, and dyno tune that ups the boost to 19psi. You get most of the power out of the tune and adding boost over the stock 14psi usually 10hp for every psi plus the free flowing intake and exhaust. Its a riot; next step requires a lot of money ($3000) and you can get 430-500hp depending on what turbo you go with.

Back