few more nice looking sleds :)

Attachments

• 07RSVectorER_black_3.jpg
    07RSVectorER_black_3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 07_nytro_blue_6-2.jpg
    07_nytro_blue_6-2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 7
i've never been so impressed in my life.

i am without a doubt buying a blue phazer fx.

that sled is unlike any other machine in fitting into exactly what i want out of a sled. only thing is it sorta soounds like a 4 stroke quad from what i hear in the clips. o well.

i feel like a little kid in toy r us im so F'in excited. i think it is phat as Fucccckkk

where do you ride gerard? no trails I take it? seems like it would be a good ditch pickle. can totally see that thing flying through the air

central ny. trails suck and no grooming where i am. suspension matters 100 percent if u wanna ride fast on these trails. ditch bangin for sure. moguls get ridiculous all over with like 3 foot dips and 3 foot tall peaks. beats the shit outta ya.

its like tug hill on a really bad traffic day that a groomer hasnt hit in 12 hrs. you know those sections that take 2 hrs to get thru and only 10 minutes to get thru same section after the groomer passes thru. tahts what its like all over around me.

not every ones trails are gromed and 10 feet wide. around here all teh trails minus the closed roads when were lucky are maybe 60 inchs wide and all whooped. plus windy and hell. it would be perfect for here. my neigbor use to be able to out run 6 and 700 trips 98 adn up in the trails on a 86 440ss i think. not sure teh year but am the sled. and teh only reason was it was small and light and he coudl throw it around like u will this sled. we dont need high hp sled around here they just need torque adn to be light. ,my buddies 550 fan polarass keeps up fine in the trails with me and my otehr buddy on a his F6 and me on my sxr700. and ist has less hp at liek 75 adn weighs around 480 dry. so i think id love iot around here. i liek jumping but just cant do it on my sxr it dont come off even and the front end is too low. if for one will have one if not next year the flowing. even if i have to falsify a student loan
lol

just refound this , lmao in my opinion the poor phazer looked pretty darn good to some people back then huh?

Back