"The Official Pinks TV Show Thread"

Pinks

Just to let you guys know that i am a very big fan of the show and wish both racers the best of luck and i can't wait to watch. I wish it wasn't 2 Yamaha's going up against each other, its going to be hard to cheer for 1 person, and it gets harder that both racers are from this site. ;)!

well it went like this on wednight, it was so busy i only got two runs in. i set the sled up real soft and the times show!!! but there is hope. i will make quick, and i do not have the slips in front of me.

first pass
2.20 60 ft bogged real bad
11.90et at 109 mph, like i said SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!

now check this out.
made a primary spring change and a helix change and still real fat jetting.

1.82 60ft still bogged!!
11.08et at 120mph.
this thing has some legs!!! now if i get my 60ft down and we will be in the ten's easy.
next test and tune is this sat. wish me luck guys!! i will let you know.

went to the valley on saturday, ran 3 times and one pass i had to let out of it twice, was headed for the wall.
so i got only two good passes in. then what ended my day was, there is inch long cracks in the clutch sheaves and did not want to risk blowing the clutch up. well anyone have a clutch for a 95 vmax-4??
hear it is

first pass

60 ft 1.61
660 6.82 at 99.98mph
1320 10.882 at 117.58mph

second pass had to let out of it twice and ran a 11.0

third pass

60 ft 1.58
660 6.71 at 101.43mph
1320 10.72 at 118.42

Clutch

Hey Tyler, let me know how you make out on finding a primary. I have two buddies w/ V-Max 4's. I'm sure one or both of them would let you borrow the clutch to get you through. Call me.

Madmatt

Back