"The Official Pinks TV Show Thread"

Friend of mine just saw a commercial for PINKS and it showed sled asphalt drags for this Wednesday night. Not sure if it's the TY'ers or not, might be.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I think it is this wed, i seen the comercial and it showed the skis and said you will never gues what there racing this week on pinks Should be good

Well, it's D-day!

I am really anxious to see what they show, and what they cut out. If they cut a bunch out, I won't be happy,...but what can I do, it's their show. Let me know what you think guys.

Just finished watching the show, great racing guys. Very honourable and clean, and TIGHT racing. As Rich said, you guys represented our sport nicely. Thank you

P.S. Terry great place for the TY.com decal on the front bumper, it showed up nicely.

Wow, both of those guys did an excellent job. That was by far the best Pinks episode I've ever watched. There wasn't any bullsh!t arguing and bickering. Both sleds were just about even. Too bad the VMax 4 didn't track straighter. Overall excellent. Also seen the TY stickers. All my buddys watched the show and aren't big Yamaha guys, but they were a bit jealous after watching. Thanks for the great show. :nos: :2strokes:

PS: After hearing the pipes on the VMax I had to go outside and wake up my neighbors with the sounds of my pipes. God I love pipes.

Last edited:
would have liked to see a run with the apex off the bottle......and what did that v4 have in it to total $12,000??? good show for sure though nice to see the v4 is still rockin!

VenomMod said:
Wow, both of those guys did an excellent job. That was by far the best Pinks episode I've ever watched. There wasn't any bullsh!t arguing and bickering. Both sleds were just about even. Too bad the VMax 4 didn't track straighter. Overall excellent. Also seen the TY stickers. All my buddys watched the show and aren't big Yamaha guys, but they were a bit jealous after watching. Thanks for the great show. :nos: :2strokes:

I have to agree with VenomMod. You guys were the best and great show. Even when the said the Apex won by two lengths it only looked like 1/2 on the replay. It was the best episode ever. Thanks guys. So when is the next one.

$$12,000??????

no way the v-max is worth that much maybe just maybe half that if all he said it was just piped(i hope the pipes are 14k gold!!!)

SXlover said:
I have to agree with VenomMod. You guys were the best and great show. Even when the said the Apex won by two lengths it only looked like 1/2 on the replay. It was the best episode ever. Thanks guys. So when is the next one.

Me to.

I really enjoyed watch the show. What made it so good was the negotiation stage. You both handled yourself like grown men. Most of the time I cant stand to see the show because of the childish yelling and screaming that goes on. Great job guys!

Back