"The Official Pinks TV Show Thread"

And allso going to meeting up with ejcamaro this weekend, hope he can make it for the test and tune on saturday. ;)!

maxdlx said:
Wow thats not a bad looking freightshaker. Have fun in Texas guys. Maxdlx

+1 ;)! Hell of a beautifully detailed rig!!

Too bad they dont have this, internet in motion at DSL speeds
http://www.internetinmotion.net/
For play by play trip events

Crap, I could have borrowed one of these too, didnt think fast enough.

Hey Tork,
I have mobile internet in my rig!! High Speed Sprint PCS, I have a webcam on my dash, you guys can log on to yahoo messenger to view it. My rig is parked at a truck stop now so there isn't much to see, but if you want to follow my trip next week add ericjhahn to your messenger friends list and then view my cam.

I'll start broadcasting Monday, Viper Tom I have added you to my friends list, your set to view. Here's some pics of the testing. We have a fun team, I'll post some of the after practice pics tomorrow, when I feel better, maybe......

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 29
  • ok.jpg
    ok.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 24
My head hurts

A little info on Massachusetts. No bars, and I mean no bars have ever heard of Leinenkugels beer. Period. It was fun though, one of these random pics is a witch hung from the balcony, others are just random team photos.

They have roundabouts here in massachusetts, like in England. I got lost tonight on one and listened to the entire bohemian rapsody song before I got the courage to exit (no roads where the right one), but I made it.

Attachments

• DSC00553.JPG
    DSC00553.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00565.JPG
    DSC00565.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00561.JPG
    DSC00561.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00556.JPG
    DSC00556.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 49
Thanks For The Donation Guys!!!!!!!!!!
Maxdlx, Viper Dave, And Don!!!

texas

These are from Friday night testing. The first one is our rental vans plate, isn't that a freaky coincidence?

Attachments

• DSC00585.JPG
    DSC00585.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG