"The Official Pinks TV Show Thread"

Looking good there EJ!

Oh so wish I could view this from my TV! Keep us posted!

And good luck for both of the racers. You know to whom I´m keeping my fingers crossed LOL !

Ike

Just To Let You Guys Know, Eric Has Now Live Video Feed Coming From Texas. Go To Yahoo Messenger And View The Pinks Live!!!!!

"add ericjhahn to your messenger friends list and then view my cam."

Ike

Just to let you guys know, Tyler lost today. There was no traction at all. Simon's sled was only in the high 9's untill after the show. The track improved alot after the race.

pics

Yes, the pinks racing was over by 5:30 or so for us.

Attachments

• Tyler 1.JPG
    Tyler 1.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 43
  • nos.JPG
    nos.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 35
  • racers.JPG
    racers.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 36
  • both.JPG
    both.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 73
That must have been a bad track, when the CPR sled managed only that kind of times.

How was the after race? I went bed at 02:30 AM my time... Great idea that webcam! LOL

Ike

Specal Thanks To Paul At Sled Solutions ,turbocat And Mrsled For The Hats And Shirts, Ny Sxr700 For The Van To Get Us Around Texas. Srxspec, Dalton Industries,woodys Performance, Maxdlx, Viper Dave, Don, Sleddog, Totallyamaha And Mr. Sled, For The Donations!!!!

And Would Not Happen Without These Two!!

Ejcamaro, For Trucking The Sled All The Way To Texas!!!
And Snowgirl For The Largest Donation And A Place To Sleep.
And Totallyamaha.com!!!

Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a pic of my 4 sleds currently,.....but through many emails, and phone calls, the V-max will be going back to the East Coast after negotiating a price. Called and talked to Rich, and the sled does not have to go on Ebay, as it was handed over to me, and can do what I want with it. I won the sled fair and square, but if I would have lost my sled, I would have liked the opportunity to buy it back for a price.

Attachments

• PIC00002.JPG
    PIC00002.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 99
  • PIC00003.JPG
    PIC00003.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 71
  • PIC00005.JPG
    PIC00005.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Back