Giving the SRX a face lift

wow! that thing looks insane!!!

theres your new avatar!

IMG_2907Medium_%28100_x_150%29.jpg

Nice job, loved reading your story with so many pictures!! Lets all pray for snow and go beat on that baby a little...just a little ;)

kimoaj said:
Yeah it`s Rambo :).

I wish the made another Rambo movie instead of Rocky.. but will be cool anyway:).

Wellwell the weather report said that the temperature would drop at the end of the week.. hope we`ll get some snow!!
Nice Sled ! By the way he is making a new Rambo Movie !

Hi guys !

Thanks alot for the replies:).
This morning a strange thing happened.. . I got out of bed, went to the bathroom and then walked into our livingroom.. . I looked outside.. the ground was WHITE !!! :). Only about 5cm but still.. .
I went straight down to the garage and pulled the SRX out of the garage with my car, fired her up and took her for a little ride around the cowhouse, gees I was so thrilled. Nothing is like the first ride of the season.

I managed to shoot a few pictures but they suck because there is so much disturbing objects in the background, you see I was in a hurry because my dad wanted me to join him when he went to get a christmas tree. It was cloudy outside to the pictures ain`t "fresh".

IMG_2913Medium.jpg

IMG_2914Medium.jpg

IMG_2916Medium.jpg

IMG_2917Medium.jpg

Will post nicer pics asap.

After getting the christmas tree I made a cookie-house (norwegian tradition).
IMG_2920Medium.jpg

:)

IMG_2925Medium.jpg

Snow made out of cotton.
Wellwell gees it`s snowing outside and everything is perfect. My brother in law will show up any moment now with 4 keys for his MM700 (bought it last weekend but got the wrong key, so he got all the keys the seller had).

Merry christmas everyone ! :)

Hi guys!

Thanks for the replies:).
Davevmax600 I didn`t notice the avatar you made for me, thanks!.

When it comes to the MM700, we finally got the right key and it fired up on the 17th pull after sitting for 6months, so we were very happy.
Took it for a little ride on a field, I tested it and the only thing that concerned me a little was that the clutching seemed a little wierd compared to my SRX.

It felt kind oflazy from 4500-6500(or7000), but screamed when I gave it full throttle and acclerated hard, it was snowing and I wasn`t wearing goggles so I had a hard time paying attention to the instruments, but it seemed to rew up to 9000rpm, isn`t that much?.
I think it somehow seemed to have more top end then my SRX, but my SRX pulls so much better at low rpm (probably because of the powervalves?).
I also noticed that when taking off from a dead stop, the front end kind of lifted itself up, I guess the MM is much better for wheelieing then my SRX?.

Basically it was to little snow and we were to excited to get some real "impressions" of how the sleds performed so don`t take my experiences too serious:).

Thanks Redmate!

Merry christmas everyone! :)

Hi guys !

Happy with this years gifts?.

My dad surprised me with a 12 ton hydraulic press (floor model, smallest version but still awesome for my little shop), got a screw extractor set from my brother, a pair of Yamaha riding gloves from a friend, Prison Break 12-22, some IQ games, Philips Ambi lights, a suitcase with an electric drill and alot of extras, + some other stuff.

Here`s a somewhat funny picture of my brother in law, I gave him this:
IMG_2954Medium.jpg

IMG_2955Medium.jpg

( I made him over do it)

IMG_2929Medium.jpg

Brother in law proud of his new ride.

IMG_2934Medium.jpg

Me and my sister.. .

Wellwell continue have a nice christmas everybody:)

Hi !
Gees what`s up with you guys and the girls.. sleds are much easier to deal with.. I prefer sleds.

Resemblance means that we seem to be related?.

Wellwell anyway yesterday night the snow went away.. but then it returned later that day.. so now there is about 8cm snow outside !! . Hope there will come more.. :).

kimoaj said:
Hi !
Gees what`s up with you guys and the girls.. sleds are much easier to deal with.. I prefer sleds.

Resemblance means that we seem to be related?.

Wellwell anyway yesterday night the snow went away.. but then it returned later that day.. so now there is about 8cm snow outside !! . Hope there will come more.. :).

means you two look alike...

Hi guys!
Thanks for the info daman.

Tried to ride a little today, but the 8cm of snow ain`t enough.. . Went for a ride in a woods trail but it was to bumby(full of stones and shit), so we rode up & down my fathers field instead.. .

Shot a few pics with my compact camera, old habit. (bad quality)

HPIM2035Medium.jpg

HPIM2039Medium.jpg

HPIM2040Medium.jpg

HPIM2038Medium.jpg

:)

Back