ProAction Tuning Manual/Video

It would probably get here faster then my DL finishes...lol.I am in the rural area between 2 communities.The phone company won't set up fast speed here.BS!!!.Other companies need to mount antenna to roof in order to direct to their towers,but my trees are way to big and the neighbours trees that it would interfere with their signal.There is the satellite option maybe thru my satelite TV provider,but it seems they don't want to offer in this area..WTF!!This is 2008 and I cannot get the lastest technology here.It stinks.Others out here have told me it would cost them $1000 to get set up for them,I will not pay that amount of $$$$ just to DL faster....sorry.#$%&* #$%&* #$%&*

hey daman,instead of flowers for my Birthday,you can send me a CD.I would pay shipping costs.I know you are a busy guy and wouldn't want to infringe on your spare time. lol. Don't worry about it,I'll survive without a ProAction
Video here.:o| :dunno: ;):D :rofl:<daman laughing at me.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ya right

with 10% DL and 23 hours to go I just shut it down...lol.Waiting for daman to help me as usual....that tech man!!!!

bluemonster1 said:
with 10% DL and 23 hours to go I just shut it down...lol.Waiting for daman to help me as usual....that tech man!!!!
Not much you can do if you only got dial up..

bluemonster1 said:
HEY, I got 2% DL already in 30 minutes,26 hrs and 10 min. to go,,woohoo!!!!

:shock: I remember having dial up...I feel for you! lol

42 min download for me now though!

18 Mins, 20 sec ;) I love my DSL, spent Waaaaay too much time on dial-up over the last 12 years(about 9 years of dial-up).

Wireless internet in Canada. www.xplornet.com I liked it, compared to the dial-up. It had good burst speeds, just lacked on sustained downloads. Still faster than Dial-up though. $54 a month after taxes though, same as DSL basically(price wise).

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have to pull this video off that site within 3 days. They're throwing a fit about the bandwidth it's using. Here's their email:

"This is a semi-automated notice to let you know that your account on ExaVault has been using an excessive amount of bandwidth. We do not limit bandwidth for our customers; however, we do require that you use an incremental backup solution (i.e. rsync or incremental FTP) if you're using your account for data backup purposes.

It appears that you are using your account for backup, but your incremental backup software is either not setup properly, or not setup at all."

They think I'm using it to backup data and that I have my backup software configured wrong. :rofl: Anyway, the day after tomorrow I'm gonna delete this off of there. So if you want to download it you'll need to do it A.S.A.P.

Your kidding,,that suck's, anywhere else you can put it so it's not
lost for upcoming new mwmbers????

I guess I can send them an email and explain to them that I'm not using it for backing up data. And point out to them that the reason I chose their service was because they claim to have no bandwidth limitations. :o| We'll see what they say.

Yea that would be a option,just hate to see it lost,it's a great vid for new
tuners..but if it has to be then it has to be..

thanks Yama your doing a great job with this man ;)!

Thanks. I just got a reply from them too. Here's what they said:

Nathan-

Thanks for the reply. Doing what you're doing is perfectly OK. We only emailed you because your usage profile looked like backup, and we thought you might have something mis-configured.

We'll put a note on your account regarding your use for video, so we won't bug you again.

David O.
ExaVault

So the video stays.

Back