ProAction Tuning Manual/Video

whats the share ratio 100% of your downloads? i use some other sites but always share back as much as i d/l or more ....but might be hard on this one depending on how long it will take to seed back ..i travel with my laptop so not always connected ....but should reconnect on its own correct?

Yeah it'll reconnect. I only mentioned the ratio thing because it took me forever to become a member of Demonoid since it's invitation only and I didn't know anyone that was a member on there. And I know that they'll ban you if you invite someone and they just leech, even if you have a 10:1 ratio yourself. I'll PM you an invitation code right now. And you're right with the ratio. You just need to keep it above 1. Since it might be hard to do with this torrent maybe you could download something else and use that to get your ratio above 1. I've used almost every torrent site and I like Demonoid the best, followed by Isohunt.

Last edited:
thanks yama for invite ...i might just use this site more often now ...i d/l alot so the ratio wont be a problem ... thanks again for video and code i am off to start downloading lol

7 kb per second with 8 hours to go ....wow need to turn up the upload speed ...guess i wont be able to watch it til after work tonight ...i am set on unlimited u/l so if anyone wants in on this it should speed up when i get done

Can someone please seed it in a place that is more available for all of us. Maybe on www.piratebay.org as a torrent? Then everyone of us could download it.

Or megaupload or something.

//Rob

I put it on Demonoid once, but I doubt there would be any seeds for it anymore. And I'm not sure if I still have it on my computer but I will check. I think I deleted it though. I still have the DVD somewhere around here.

If I can find the DVD maybe I can just send you a copy. That or you could ask Daman about it. He has offered to send it to at least a couple of different people.

I have a copy of this and would be happy to upload it if someone has some webspace, or would also be happy to burn a copy of it and mail it out.

bjs539 said:
I have a copy of this and would be happy to upload it if someone has some webspace, or would also be happy to burn a copy of it and mail it out.
you may have opend a can of worms for you. :)

Anyone have a copy of this? Just bought a SRX and would like to learn more about dial-ing in the suspension.

Thanks!

I still have the video around here somewhere, if I can find it I'll upload it somewhere as a torrent. Do you know how to download torrents?

Yama49601 said:
I still have the video around here somewhere, if I can find it I'll upload it somewhere as a torrent. Do you know how to download torrents?

torrents make me nervous (they can be dangerous)..... are there any other way to get it from you...

Torrents aren't "dangerous" unless you're downnloading off a website that could have fake files on them. And they're definitely not dangerous if someone (like me) sent you a link to a file that you want. :o| I offered... And I found the disc.

no torrents arent dangerous ...yama49601..gave me the invite code to get the video ....thanks again yama ;)! ;)!
Yama49601 said:
Torrents aren't "dangerous" unless you're downnloading off a website that could have fake files on them. And they're definitely not dangerous if someone (like me) sent you a link to a file that you want. :o| I offered... And I found the disc.

Yama49601 said:

Yes, im familiar w/ torrents. If you ever find a spare second to upload it, I would deff. appreciate it ;)!

YA*AM*A*HEAD said:
no torrents arent dangerous ...yama49601..gave me the invite code to get the video ....thanks again yama ;)! ;)!

ok, well maybe my virus protection thing is just extra careful..... it warns me when i go to a site if "potential for harmful activity" i guess it "could" happen, not from a file from you of course....

Back