ProAction Tuning Manual/Video

nice, I will need to DL this vid. I would like a bit more transfer from the Venture, but probably a set of transfer rods would do the trick.

Yama49601 said:
I didn't realize until just now that this had became a sticky.
Really???? lol

yup i PM'ed crewchief awile back and asked if he could make it a sticky. :mrgreen:

your famous now..lol

Question regarding this video.Daman being the GREAT guy he is! Sent me a copy of this video on disc,I cannot get it to play in my puter ,i have a year old dell with xp media edition.I don't know if i require something special to play this video or something (assume i know little about puters if you have suggestions) i will say again that was VERY nice of Daman to send me a copy ,Can anybody help me view it?

I'll add this maybe it'll help dunno, it was copyed with Nero ver. 6.6.0.6.12
and played fine on my windows XP media player 10 ver. 10.00.00.4058.

again sorry jmp2204 that stinks.. :o|

what does it do or say when you pop the disc in, just doesn't reconize it?

daman said:
I'll add this maybe it'll help dunno, it was copyed with Nero ver. 6.6.0.6.12
and played fine on my windows XP media player 10 ver. 10.00.00.4058.

again sorry jmp2204 that stinks.. :o|

what does it do or say when you pop the disc in, just doesn't reconize it?
media player ,just plays it with no video.Media center just says error.

Just in case anyone tries downloading this I wanted to let you know that I wasn't able to pay for it anymore. It's only $7 a month (I think that's what it was anyway) but I'm broke as ***k right now. Once we start riding again I'll put it back on there. Unless someone needs it sooner, and in that case one of us can mail you a copy or something. And in case you're wondering why I'm so broke it's because I have 5 kids (2 are mine and 3 are my new wifes) living here now. :whine: :o| :D:DP

guess i missed out on the video until it gets reposted ,,unless that real nice guy damon wants to sell me a copy ? lol sounds like there is alot of great information on this video ...if i can get a copy i can upload it as a torrent and it can be shared with all once again ....

Back