Anybody from MN for a road trip...? To the UP.

With that 1/4 inch of snow we got today I'm all excited.

Mike I was ready the day I type the first word on this thread....

Nick

Me to we have an 1 inch and we r suppose to get 2to 4 more :letitsnow :letitsnow
I need to replace my hyfax on my sled I have them just have to do it.

That is funny I was thinking about that, Hifaxes, I have issues with my skid set up, I have 200 miles on mines and they look bad allready......I might have to pick up a set tomorrow.

I also have gas that has been sitting there for 2 weeks and I'm worry is bad by now, so I might have to clean the carbs one more time....Maintenance, maintenance, maintenance. :rulez: :rulez: :rulez:

Hey Mike what sleds are you bringing to the UP.

Nick

I though mine was bad I have 400 miles on mine. MN for you! I should look at the wife sled too. and my trailer should have the wheel bearing check to! im bringing up 06 vector and the wife 2000 500 v-max. How about you?
:yrules:

Last edited:
My wife sled need ski skins but i might dollar up and buy plastic skis. what do think? maybe i should ask a round on here . maybe someone has some.

Last edited:
Yes I willl try to get some plastics, they are a lot nicer, lighter and better handling. I'm sure you can find a used set, try with VIPERLOVER, he is a great guy.

By the way I start to love MN again since I just came back from a walk with the dog and found myself into 5+ inches of snow. Guess is time for a test ride tomorrow..... ;)!

Nick

Keep us posted on the snow falls Drew, will you...?

I just check the weather and is looking at another 3 inches tomorrow morning, yehaaaaa....Hey Mike do you want to come for a ride....? How is your snow there tonight....?

Nick

Really......?

I will like to wait till Sunday, but I'm afraid it will be gone or trashed...

I'm going night night now....Sleep tight guys....Dream Snow

Nick

Last edited:
Hey we reserved our rooms at Super 8 for $66.69 per night. They were the only place that had rooms 4 Sat. so maybe you guys might want to reserve your rooms. Are you still going Nick now that you have snow?

MIKE :letitsnow :letitsnow

Last edited:
I just came from a 40 mile ride, and I'mr eady to head up to Houghton....I will make my reservation tonight.....You did the Super 8 in Houghton right...? From Wed. thru Sunday...?

Nick

Done, I just booked my room......Now I'm even more excited....Is it Wednesday March 11th yet.....

Nick

Last edited:
Just got a PM from Andy (sleddinaiar) He can't make it. Hopefully Neil (jwifferdill) will come along, waiting to hear from him. Otherwise is you, your wife, me. We'll meet Drew and Jeff there.....

Anybody else to come along......? I guess the title might scare people....Hey you don't have to be from MN we can pick you up on our way up there...

Nick

Anybody else to come along......? I guess the title might scare people....Hey you don't have to be from MN we can pick you up on our way up there...
Nick[/QUOTE]

And Nick is offering Spanish lesson and TLC... #$%&* LOL...
:wel: :wel: :letitsnow
Mike

Ok Ok no TLC, and I will not share my room since I got one with a single queen bed, unless you ask me nicely....LOL

Nick

Back