Banshee build

I ended up ordering a new axle for the bike. I picked up a new G-Force adjustable axle for $165US. It's in the mail.

GForceAxle400ex.jpg

Atleast this way I'll be able to wheel the bike around before it's finished.

Then there's this damn thing. It's been taking up space in my garage, and i'm waiting for the rear shocks to be rebuilt, so it's stuck here for now. Hopefully they'll be done this week and I can get this out of here.

DSCN2625.jpg

Here's the reason why it was here:

BMP Y-Pipe, Single FatAzz pipe, and Boondocker box. This setup made 192.8hp at Dynotech on pump fuel.

DSCN2626.jpg

Dyno sheet without adjusting boondocker or adding timing:

xfiredyno.jpg

Very nice... can I send my wheeler over to you to dress up? lol... I wish I could get mine looking that nice, but I keep riding/racing it and the clay doesnt come off easy... you should be happy with the G-Force, I have put mine through hell and it is still straight as the day I bought it... Your attention to detail is awesome, what do you plan on doing with it after you finish it?

After I trimmed the front fenders, I was hitting the local 1/8mile each week for fun... usually race flat track on weekends during the summer...
Shaved.jpg

Last edited:
I need to find a Racepak Avenger II for this build. I want to run one to keep an eye on water temp and rpm. Let me know if you guys come across any...

Nah, I'm going to pick up a Racepak in case I feel like running it in the future for monitoring EGT's. I might do it on this build, but I'm really hesitant to drill the chrome pipes.....

Yea, thats what i figured... Diesel Doc just bumped his thread with a 99 SRX for sale, has a Racepak on that sled that he might take off... you've probably already PM'ed him though, lol

Nah, it's an Avenger III. I need a 2 for this project. The 3 is too wide, and I don't need 3 windows. Thanks for lookin' out though!

Ryan find out if he will part with the 3.. If I can get my hands on one I could work something out with you on my 2.

valin said:
Honestly, I don't know what clutch or springs were in this motor. I did not change them because there still is alot of wear left. If it slips, I'll change it out....and probably end up with a lockout clutch setup.
it will slip lolll if u need advise about clutch let me know.. a easy fix and cost almost nothing ;)!

this is my friend shee.. one 350 and one gsxr-1000...

Attachments

• DSCF1902 (648 x 486).jpg
    DSCF1902 (648 x 486).jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 21
  • tmd racing sled 039 (640 x 480).jpg
    tmd racing sled 039 (640 x 480).jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 19
The mailman came today, and dropped off the Rockets! They are in nice shape. I had to throw them on the bike to see how they would fit and look. Luv 'em. All I have to do is polish the silencers a bit, and they'll be mint. Man I wish I could kick it over....

DSCN2627.jpg

DSCN2628.jpg

DSCN2629.jpg

And yes, the cylinders are going to be powdercoated black after I port them.

valin said:
The mailman came today, and dropped off the Rockets! They are in nice shape. I had to throw them on the bike to see how they would fit and look. Luv 'em. All I have to do is polish the silencers a bit, and they'll be mint. Man I wish I could kick it over....

DSCN2627.jpg

DSCN2628.jpg

DSCN2629.jpg

And yes, the cylinders are going to be powdercoated black after I port them.

my friend got your friction plate parts number if u need it ... didnt know they are expensive :o|

Well, today I finally got real sick of the white, and painted the front. Big improvement, IMO. The paint isn't great, and it's only temporary. I am definetely going with black Lakers.

DSCN2633.jpg

DSCN2632.jpg

Back