"srx whiteout project"

Glad it's working good for ya, and thats just a trail port. You should see what a ported case, and bigger carbs will do for one with a tad more work on the cylinders since the case will flow more>>> (lake race engine) still trail rideable. :sled2:

you can/will pick up more topend from the white sled if you go back to the button clutch, the roller eats up some topend power cause of the rear spring pressure, and the very little resistance from the rollers. Wants to backshift when on topend, just sayin.

mrviper700 said:
Glad it's working good for ya, and thats just a trail port. You should see what a ported case, and bigger carbs will do for one with a tad more work on the cylinders since the case will flow more>>> (lake race engine) still trail rideable. :sled2:

you can/will pick up more topend from the white sled if you go back to the button clutch, the roller eats up some topend power cause of the rear spring pressure, and the very little resistance from the rollers. Wants to backshift when on topend, just sayin.

I do have a bender button secondary on the white sled. And heel clickers on the primary.

amatosrx said:
I do have a bender button secondary on the white sled. And heel clickers on the primary.

ok, pics down below show a red maxx roller on it.

if you pm me, I can give you a bit more topend if its lacking some, simple helix swap and tip weight adjustment. the 50/40 is my go to helix, it flat out works, but there always room to change something along the way, if someone wants more of 1 thing then the other. You cant "have it all" because it doesnt exist in clutching, its either fast out of the hole and midrange then leading to lacking a bit in top speed or vice versa.

mrviper700 said:
ok, pics down below show a red maxx roller on it.

if you pm me, I can give you a bit more topend if its lacking some, simple helix swap and tip weight adjustment. the 50/40 is my go to helix, it flat out works, but there always room to change something along the way, if someone wants more of 1 thing then the other. You cant "have it all" because it doesnt exist in clutching, its either fast out of the hole and midrange then leading to lacking a bit in top speed or vice versa.
That is on my black srx. Thanks don I will try what I have now and if it needs more i will let u know.

This year I am going to put in a 2010 apex fox mono mega float suspension 121. I am going to be setting it back 3.5 inches and put on a cobra 1.3 track on it will also build a custom tunnel extension also. I will be powdercoating every part and polishing the rails and installing all billet wheels. I also am building a mini high rise seat for this sled just 2 inches higher than stock. I have the parts here just need to find time.

I just got another mmp offset axel kit for this apex mono I will be using 9 inch billet outer wheels and 5.3 polaris size billet small wheels for the rest I have the pieces sandblasted and ready to powdercoated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Here is my mono 128 install. Cut and raised back my rails to put on 9 inch idlers and did some mounts up front for marginal wheel kit and ice scratchers. Have a lot of hours in this so far will try to mount in sled tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 18
Here r some more progress still have to finish up the skid and figure out a few more things.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 17
I am getting closer to install here is the height of the apex drop brackets and level of it close to where it has to go. Will work on it more this week. I set it back 2.5 inches and dropped it about 2 inches. I also stretched the skid 1 inch to make up 3.5 inches.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 36
Here is pics of my front mount which is 2 5/8 back and 1 3/4 dropped from the regular mono srx hole. The red dot is where u would drill for a 121 srx mono install. The rear is dropped 2 inches using the apex rear mounts and apex aluminum axel. I also put bigger front bump stops to protect stuff up front. The marginal wheel kit was drilled for 2 bolts to hold in place so it will be stronger . The ice scratchers mount was raised to allow proper angle and to stay mounted farther up on the rails. Started to stud my new track.the front mount has a stainless steel reinforcement on the outside to keep flex and support. All help in by stainless rivets.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Today I put on my small idlers I had the mounts raised a bit so I could run bigger wheels. And I pressed on my new 8 tooth anti ratchet drivers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 15
I have my track studded 204 mega bites and got the skid in for the last time. Now working on tunnel extension. Went back 5 inches to clear heat exchanger I just used a old tunnel and cut off 10 inches of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg