SRX 700 summer project

Hey guys, ill have to get more pics of it, I love the triple power. Its my first triple and I really like it

Hey guys, the triple is all pulled apart again, I just like workin on it :)!! haha. Im replacing the rails on my skid this year and was wondering what your guys in put is, i either want to powdercoat the rails or polish them, what do you guys think is best? I keep meaning to get more pics of it but I have been really busy at work and have had not much time! Thanks guys!

Hey guys, I was thinking about putting a viper seat on hear, is the height of the gas tank and the seat gunna blend or is the seat taller or shorter then the gas tank?? Does anyone have a mint blue viper seat?? If so pm me the price! thanks!!

Viper Tank would look better. If you change the seat and leave the srx tank, you will expose the screws in the tank that the front of the srx seat attaches to. Leaving an srx tank on it wouldn't be horrible, but putting a viper tank on would make the conversion complete and give you a better looking finished product. I did the swap on mine and even went a step further and swapped my srx rear bumper and cover over to the viper ones.

I just changed my rails out of my skid from 98 99 rails to 2000 + rails. I was wondering what the measurments are on short and the long tansfer rods? Thanks
And what holes the long transfer rods go in or the hole that the small transfer rods go in on the 2000+ rails. Thanks guys!!!

i have been gettin the ol srx ready for grass!!

here she is apart

I was thinking on how i could make a way for when i lower the front of the sled on how i can keep the trailing arms from dropping off the line. so the shock plate thing wouldn't fall out. I wanted to make something easy adjustable for the different track terrains so I was at work one day walking around and I saw a turn buckle. I got two jam nuts for each side of the turn buckle, one side had to be left handed thread. This way it wont be able to loosen. I think this is going to work good.

I also have a viper seat, viper bumper, and bumper cover coming for it!

Last edited:
Is ur turn buckle mounted solid? If it is it will been u need a pc of cable if not a chain clasp so it that room to collapse when u hit a bump.

I worked in the garage tonight and got the skid in and lowered the suspension all around. Now all that's left is clean clutches, clean the carbs and change the jets and needle height. change the gears and then run her!!!!

Back