2014 sled anouncement

bluemonster1 said:
that snake will start to open its mouth and swallow all the Poo's and all the Doo's..Going to have to get used to progress I guess.IF YamaCat it is..we all know Cats can pounce and now with 4 stroke tech. they will have more then 9 lives...I hope it doesn't have Diamond Drive in it..lol..good old fashioned 8DN Belt will do..
Viper first,maybe SRX and Vmax4 next...bringing back the past.

yup lets see the return of the SRX!! that would be worth buying for sure we will see doug. Was at red river yamaha the other day man those grizzly 700s look nice!!!

yami1 said:
Easy Sno-Xr easy. If pics are true sure looks cool. Next thing will be if its affordable or a 14000 dollar wonder. Maybe thats the whole cat merger thing to help make more affordable. Lets hope so.

Any merger probably won't make it less expensive, even though it should.

Has anyone noticed how well reasonably priced performance machines like the Indy 600, 500ss, as well as last year's leftovers are selling? Very well I might add, especially considering the rising cost of the sport in relation to people's shrinking free cash after bills and higher cost of living.

I get a kick out of these 4 strokers. 150 pages??? Really? Im excited but they are nuts! I am starting the part of this thread where we offer our own predictions.... and then go to bed. I'll start..... aaaahem...
Nothing to do with cat at all.
1000cc 4 stroke
550lbs
viper name
thats all i got...
Gnight

HERE IS TWO PICS! Straight From HCS! Yamaha Viper GYTR in the Procross Chassis!

Attachments

• 2014%20Yamaha.jpg
    2014%20Yamaha.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 20
  • ImageUploadedBySnowmobile1361303558_454413.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySnowmobile1361303558_454413.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 40
BleedGreenAK said:
i shure hope CAT doin't take yamaha to court over that front end :o| :o| .WOW if thats IT then things are looking good. :sled1: :bling: :letitsnow

BleedGreenAK said:
as if the new 2014 sled would be sitting in someone's garage like that..prbably just a guys build for himself..probably a AC guy causing stink.

so finally it is a 2014 Viper 3 cyl 4 stroke.Not to shabby and prices are lower as well.

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 27
  • img (1).jpg
    img (1).jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 23
Yamaha really upped the ante, no BNG but a BNC pro-cross chassis from arctic cat.. it looks as thou the body work is the same as well... :rofl:

man i almost bought a 2013 cat this year LOL.
i guess i can buy a 2014 yamahacat LOL.
that's cool i get an awesome engine in an awesome chassis.
i was thinking about a hpdi 2 stroke.
i'm thinking cat will jump on that tech.

I agree. I want to know what has been upgraded by the yamaha guys. anything beefed up on the chassis? any changes?

Back