2014 sled anouncement

Real..
The side pic is on dootalk.
http://www.dootalk.com/forums/topic/543982-2014-yamaha-real-deal/
index.php

nedd-dd said:
I am a photo shop user my brother does signs and photoshop for a living....you would see blurring and inconsistency in the photo quality...trust me...this has not been Morphed...now whether or not we get this machine.......the picture has NOT been altered....just saying....that machine exists...
I use it too.
I knew it was legit when I imported it.
Too clean and crisp to be chopped.

Saw a pic of it on snowest also. Yama-cat Viper. One guy commented he personally saw one in red. It's gotta be true if it's on the internet. Bottom line is, we will all see what this debacle is all about tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'd say it is real. Too many things point to this cat yama joint venture.

And I bet it is powered by the nytro 3 cylinder, no idea boosted or not though, although it has the intake just like the the intercooler does on the cats.

I don't like cat's poor quality over the years, but their new chassis seems pretty good, despite some real serious issues with belts and such last year. Nothing yamaha can't fix though.

That said, sled companies merging products is not a good thing for the sport. It means less options, and less competition, equating to prices set by what they want and other negative R&D....

We will find out about the new sled Tomorrow...

Well if that pic is true I want one in red please!!! Looks bad ***. You know its going to be a fourstroker. Would love to see a direct two lunger but think were wishing to hard on that. So is this gonna be on web at 12:00am Wed. morning or do we have to wait till 8:00 am or something??

How about a 30th anniversary edition Phazer? 500/600 liquid with di/sdi and power valves. Yamaha clutching, procross chassis. 100-120hp and under 450 pounds (real world). Would be fun but not very likely.

yami1 said:
Well if that pic is true I want one in red please!!! Looks bad ***. You know its going to be a fourstroker. Would love to see a direct two lunger but think were wishing to hard on that. So is this gonna be on web at 12:00am Wed. morning or do we have to wait till 8:00 am or something??
I believe its Noon tomorrow.

20 hours 14 minutes and counting!! Im getting chills just thinking about it! lol

Easy Sno-Xr easy. If pics are true sure looks cool. Next thing will be if its affordable or a 14000 dollar wonder. Maybe thats the whole cat merger thing to help make more affordable. Lets hope so.

bluemonster1 said:
well you could always switch brands,,there is Poo and Doo..and if they join forces as one...then they got us..Make a choice YamaCat or PooDoo...lol

Or it could be DooPoo...

that snake will start to open its mouth and swallow all the Poo's and all the Doo's..Going to have to get used to progress I guess.IF YamaCat it is..we all know Cats can pounce and now with 4 stroke tech. they will have more then 9 lives...I hope it doesn't have Diamond Drive in it..lol..good old fashioned 8DN Belt will do..
Viper first,maybe SRX and Vmax4 next...bringing back the past.

Back