SRX Stock Silencer Mod Results !!!!

1. hulk did not race a srx in the improve class he raced a rx-1 and did not have a SRX in the class.
2. Bender did not race at all at hay days

Your wrong and this is fact so I guess you to are nothing but a big talker

plain and simple fix ripped you off like he has countless other people in this area and that is the truth...case closed

let me get this straight, a guy that has not had a sled on a dyno with either pipe is telling a guy that has had a sled on the dyno with both pipes that he is wrong

did i miss something?????

read your posts man from my screan it looks like crazy town

yamahauler78 said:
mY QUESTION IS DID YOU DO A RUN ON THE MOD CAN AND THEN MAKE ANOTHER RUN ALMOST IMMED AFTER OR DID THE SECOND RUN COME 30 MIN TO AND HOUR LATER OR LATER THAT DAY.? fROM ALL INDICATIONS YOU MADE ONE RUN AND DID NOT MAKE A SECOND AFTER THE FIRST UNTIL LATER ON.

Looks like the sheets say dec 29, 10:35 for stock run and 10:55 for mod run, thats about 20 min turn around. Just to be clear here, we are talking about JUST the silencer, right!?! I've seen no mention of pipes.

let the post die, its useless, you cant get thru to some guys!!

Let it die!!! yamahahauler knows everything about nothing, i pulled all my post and wont post anymore, if you need help, ask yamahauler78, he is the expert...lmao, good luck guys

-mrviper, you had some good information posted on this thread, its too bad its gone.

-it only takes 1 or 2 people to ruin the overall attitude of a site like this, especially when they try this hard to piss off some of the most knowledgeable members.

BETHEVIPER said:
let me get this straight, a guy that has not had a sled on a dyno with either pipe is telling a guy that has had a sled on the dyno with both pipes that he is wrong

did i miss something?????

read your posts man from my screan it looks like crazy town

the voice of reason :ORC

Harvey said:
I would like to see some more dyno runs,are there any shops in upstate NY that have a dyno service?thanks-Harvey
..Yes harvey, last I knew there was a dyno at bob newberrys shop, I have to look up the addy, and my brother in law works at all seasons here in glenville and there is a guy there that has a dyno, they were talking about bringing up to lanzis on a trailer and charging people to hook there sleds to it, kinda a kool idea..I will keep you posted... ;)!

Would just like to add that the spec for the sled seems more like a tax-issue. Here in Norway you pay taxes on the sled based on the number of kW the manufacturer states (same thing applies to cars, outboars-engines etc etc).

According to the owners-papers my 2000 700SRX is rated to 99.3 kW which equals around 135 HP, but i have NEVER heard of one giving out less than 140 HP.

So in my opinion the numbers from factory has nothing to do with real life: go for the dyno which shows the real output of the spesific engine.

Back