What's 2017 Going to Bring?

^x2 I think the thundercat looks better.
If you don't like the colors of the sidewinder go get the thundercat as they are basically the same sled.

Is this the same engine from the YXZ? How many 3 cylinder 4 stroke engines does Yamaha have now?

Also I think the rails are anodized instead of powdercoated, those look pretty good.

Is this the same engine from the YXZ? How many 3 cylinder 4 stroke engines does Yamaha have now?

Also I think the rails are anodized instead of powdercoated, those look pretty good.

although all the details aren't out yet I'd say yes and no. It seems to be derived from the YXZ powerplant but its purpose built for boost. It was also stated they've been working on this engine for 5 years now. I'm sure we'll see the exact likeness and differences in the near future

It says the cat is the fastest sled, that will be an interesting race. also, does the new cat still use cat clutches?

From cats site
The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The new TEAM® Rapid Response II™ drive clutch features an auto-adjusting belt tension design that delivers consistent performance without manual adjustments. It also features a 12.5% lower effective starting ratio while maintaining the top ratio for smoother engagement and reduced belt wear at drive-away speed.

Don't take this the wrong the way but have you been hiding under a rock the past 3 years or were you just being funny? If you're just joking it worked, I did laugh, but just checking.
are you referring to cat reliability? if so imo they are still junk...

No, I'm referring to the fact that the sidewinder and Thundercats that we're talking about here are the same sled. Just didn't know if you knew that or were just being funny
nope...thought the cat had different clutching and engine...anything that say arctic cat on the side of it usually does not inspire reliability but maybe that is what yamaha has come down to as well. Time to keep my eye open for another viper or sn srx...

Speaking of imperial I have a 67 sitting here that someone needs to fix up. That's a big car...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back