What's 2017 Going to Bring?

Looking a little more interesting...on the 4s side someone posted a link to snowest...moderator on there got his media kit and is in shock. Said:

"OH MY GOSH!
I didn't see it coming.

Its FINALLY HAPPENED!

and they kept it TOTALLY SECRET!"

THERE WILL BE SHOUTS OF JOY FROM THE YAMAHA FAITHFUL TOMORROW!

Could it really be? If its the true Yamaha faithful, then it's gotta be either a yammi 2 stroke, a chassis designed by Yamaha, or dare I even say both? An all new Yammi? I know I will be glued to the computer tomorrow night.

Last edited:

I posted in a response to expect a new utility sled from japan,and thats all from japan.Cat will build the new toy(Thats what my dealer told me today).Got to ask how he would define yamaha faithful(All blue underware,not a hint of green)

All the "Leaked info" Had to be removed per Yamaha Motors Request, please do not re-post anything or I will have to remove it again as well as suspend your account until the formal release tomorrow. Please respect my position and request!!

if its still a 600 pound plus pig I won't be impressed at all...guess it would be good for lakes and trails...mountains not so much.

For those that didn't see it...I will say it's very interesting. And I hope that ALL of the specs are posted. Including weights on all models. That will be the deciding factor for me.

I think youd better hang onto that 240HP viper ;)..just saying ..and in all reality were a year behind

Last edited:
If you go to Ulmers face book page, he has posted the brochure. I think Yamaha lawyers are knocking on his door right now.

Mountain guys will be happy. Guys that want a 120hp light two stroke sled, they are again screwed, 140hp 2stroke lake runner, screwed, 50hp bravo replacement, screwed. Just more heavy and more power, way more power, I'll give them that. Gona be a crusher of a sled, and, cat will finally have a decent turbo model to sell.

so it sounds like they went factory turbo route? i guess its on to reminiscing of the good old days whey yamaha actually built the snowmobiles they sold.

Back