How many Canadian members on here? Who and where are you from?

ditches are bare yet ,unless you are against the sides where it has drifted.Got stuck today in loose snow going up over a roadway.That was no fun at all.Where the snow has drifted is full of deep stuff,hard on the sled going thru that.Hit a drift today and also went over handle bars.My knees jambed the handle bars and held me back,helmet smacked the bars also.I am so sore now,tomorrow I'll feel it more.The ice is supposed to be around 1 foot thick on the Red one guy told me today.

I'm from Kemptville Ontario, about 1/2 hour south of Ottawa. Been snowmobiling for about 8 years, started with Cats and switched to Yamaha cause the price was right on my latest sled. My family owns a swimming pool company and I am the "heir to the throne". We cram a years worth of work into 8 months so I get my winters off with pay. This makes snowmobiling a perfect sport for me and the trails are right across the road from me to boot. I used to ride motocross but now I got into boating and have a 28' Bayliner Ciera cabin cruiser that is my floating cottage on the weekends. The snowfall this year has been the pits, but I keep telling myself "theres always next year". The river is excellent right now and a little downtime lets me tune, customize, and check over the sled.

Im in Curran ON.... about 1 hour east of ottawa....

hey vmaxxer we should go for a tour some day... Ktown isnt to far from me... n got a few friends that live down that way

Ride.Race.Live said:
Im in Curran ON.... about 1 hour east of ottawa....

hey vmaxxer we should go for a tour some day... Ktown isnt to far from me... n got a few friends that live down that way
Yes sir that would be great! Our trails suck right now though, how are yours?

South Manitoba here. New rider, loving every minute of it. Live about 30 seconds from the southern perimiter of Winnipeg - real close to good launch points. ;)

Computer sales is what I do... boring but it pays the bills.

25 years old.

Riding a 2001 Yamaha SXR600

:winterrul

Last edited:
Like they say what the "H",originally from Wroxton Sask.moved to Flin Flon in '81 been working underground making "MUCK" since!Drive a '99 600 VT,I like her bought her second hand so you know she has some quirks,but man I love that GROWL on a frosty day when you put the hammer down,also own a '81 340 enticer which my boy claimed is his,great little sled.Also the best knowledge comes from you people out there,thank you all,great site.Remember;"Giver all shes' got", is what I say................

Hey everyone. I live in Sudbury, On. I'm a Miner/ Shotcreter with FNX. Currently laid off but extremely busy. We have 2 daughters 20 mths and 2.5 mths. So there is the majority of my time :-) When I do get out to the garage I have a 2000 SRX (since Jan 2001) Also like older sleds, currently have a 1968 Snobug (made in Sudbury) and a 1969 Sno-Cruiser. I'm also rebuilding an early 80s Massey Ferguson 18hp lawn tractor. It's pretty cool actually. Also have a 700 Grizzly, and a Donzi for the summer.
Love the site, love all the tips and info! I actually just got the SRX back together tonight, after some overdue maintenance.

Oh, sometimes I type more than I need to. ;-)

Hey guys. I am from Uxbridge Ontario north east of Toronto. i have an 03 viper 700. I am a carpenter and a jack of all trades type of guy. I currently work for a restoration company, Urbanclean... a division of Bachley construction. I love to ride!

Not too vocal for sure Bluemonster. I reviewed my posts and just realized I had already introduced myself in this thread. Oh well. No don't know Ken in North Bay Crewchief. I have worked mainly between Hornepayne and Armstrong, but have worked all over the province at one time or another.

Hi everybody! I'm from the Peterborough Ont area (Lakefield) , I own a used car dealership that has been a family business for 65 years, I have a 04 viper s ,02 viper er and a 2000 sxr 600 with 25000 kms ,the viper s is for sale if anyone is interested .

Back