How many Canadian members on here? Who and where are you from?

Hi everyone, I am from Miramichi, New Brunswick, and i am 17 years old and I am currently running a 03 sx viper.

Naw, we had alittle bit..was just enough for the groomers, but we had a lot of rain and lost quiet a bit, however we are getting 25 cm today, so thats good.

Coldwater,Ont. 1 1/2 hours north of Toronto.Main C trail right behind the house.
Work for Prov. Gov. building police vehicles.
Rode Ski-Doo's(1 Rupp Nytro)since the sixties.
Got close to 25,000 klm's on an 02 Viper ER that I bought new in 03 and I've hardly ridden in the last 2 years.
Motor has never been apart and it isn't as fast as it used to be,but it still gets to 100+ mph pretty quick.

it sure is,cold out with windchill only.Got a big snow drift in front of my garage to blowout. will be riding when this wind dies down.Great to see it finally..merry xmas to you as well.

bluemonster1 said:
it sure is,cold out with windchill only.Got a big snow drift in front of my garage to blowout. will be riding when this wind dies down.Great to see it finally..merry xmas to you as well.

Merry christmas to you and your family Doug. Hope this snow keeps coming. Heading out to Moriss now and will check out the riding conditions on my way. In New Bothwell now and the snow is starting to build a bit.... ;)!

I live in bathurst new brunswick and work for a plumbing heating and electrical whole saler,i am in sales and ride a 2002 sx viper,smoothest 2 stroke sled i ever owned.

stick your head back in to the house,shut the window.Stop looking outside and complaining about the rain....lolllll It has just started to snow here again..yeha!!!

Hey Blue did you get to head out for a ride today?? Was wondering what the ditches are like. how is the red river? Is it frozen enough? I was south of Morris and they have alot more snow, the further south you go the more snow there is...

Back