How many Canadian members on here? Who and where are you from?

im from Englehart in northern ontario, i ride a piped xt 700, work as a loader operator

From Matheson Ontario. About 45 min East of Timmins. Have A Viper and just picked up an SRX. Work in the Mining industry. Not too many people so far from this neck of the snow belt

Im from Winnipeg Manitoba. I like riding near selkirk and lockport. I own a 1988 phazer and want to get a 02 viper. There are alot of guys here from or near Winnipeg, nice to see. We should all get together at birdshill sometime to show off our sleds and go for a ride. The Winnipeg Total Yamaha Club. Ha Ha
:letitsnow

chilli how old are you? im 29 played hockey in Englehart growing up im originally from Earlton

I live and ride near Bobcaygeon Ontario in the Kawartha Lakes. Bought an Apex LTX GT last year after riding Skidoo for years. Loving every minute of it. At least I haven't smoked the engine yet. My riding buddies have a Mach Z 1000 and an Arctic Cat F1000 Sno Pro, so we are a mixed pack. Lots of lakes to ride here and lots of snow. Work selling Hondas in the auto business which is not good right now. Great forum with great people....cheers ;)!

I'm born and raised in Deep River, Ontario but live in North Bay, Ontario now. I work in the computer field and bought my 2001 SRX 700 last year and love it!!

Canadian eh!!!!

WELCOME aboard all you newcomers. Keep it going,theres got to be a lot more from Canada here. Maybe a lot of Canadians ride doos or cats,but nice to see the younger guys on a Yamaha and on this site to.

I'm from Halifax. Just back into sledding and bought an 02 SRX700 and installed an M-10 that I learned about here. Amazing site!!! Thanks to everyone for all the info; from powervalves to top end to suspension the advice has all been right on the money!!!! Usually much more accurate than the dealerships?!!??

hi, im from TIMMINS ontario.. didnt see anyone else from timmins closes was matheson =( lol i ride a 2000 Srx 700 with 2600km on it baught it 3 weeks before season ended last year and moding it all this year..
i am a plumber i work for one of the biggest shops in timmins... we are very busyy but i still go riding evry nights and weekend and will probably put close to 1500-2500km on my sled this year cause i ride like crazy
let's just say i have money for gas and expensive oil.. =)

im 19 btw.

I live in Carleton Place Ontario just outside of Ottawa, I grew up in Kirkland Lake and played lots of hockey in Timmins, Newliskeard, Englehart, V-Town, all the other little towns as well. I own a modded 95 Vmax 600 with M-10 Master, Have 3 kids all under the age of 10. I am the best custom home theatre/home automation techinician in the city and I do it for myself. I sell the stuff too.

We Ottawa folks gotta get together for a ride! bunch of us here.

im from pakenham just outside of ottawa in the valley. i am a machinist at a research lab in bells corners. i got an 02 viper er that is triple piped and i am currently makin it a 136 lots of fun

I live in Soo Ontario, work for the provincial Gov and have been on a yamaha since i was 8 months old (Currently 24) from Bravo's, Ovations, Phazers and now my own 99 Vmax 700. Dream still is to own an SRX for straight out lake running but we shall see what happens. Nothing like the smell of 2-stroke in the morning before heading out ice fishing.

Hello!
My name is crazysledder and I've been crazy about sleddin since 1968/69. My first ride was on a Boa Ski 399 c.c. around and around a three acre parcel of land just outside Binbrook ,Ontario.
I've been hooked ever since.
I am currently implementing a 25 year plan of employment creation based on industries related with the snowmobile. My goal is to leave a legacy of snowmobiling for further generations to learn from and to enjoy! My first vehicle to accomplish this task is to establish a sled museum in my hometown of City of Kawartha Lakes.To coincide with an actual physical museum, I am creating a coinciding online version.Here is the hyperlink:
http://crazyman.ca/crazysledders_sled_museum
If you want to visit snowmobiling related pages here are some relevant links on my website crazyman.ca:
General snowmobiling threads:
http://crazyman.ca/snowmobiling
crazysledder's sled stuff:
http://crazyman.ca/crazysledders_sled_stuff

if you read these pages you will have a pretty good understanding to who I am!
Regards
crazy
:)
BTW
My real handle is Brian M. Grummitt and I reside in crazyman country which is 4 miles south of Fenelon Falls in lovely Central Ontario right on Sturgeon Lake.

Back