whats in a name ??

Well my username is the same as my first e-mail address when I was about 9 years old (shortstop20@hotmail.com) and I still have that e-mail address to this day. The reason for "shortstop20" was because I played shortstop in pee-wee baseball and 20 was my number. ;)! It just seemed easier to use shortstop20 for everything. I have been considering changing it though on the forums. I get asked alot what the significance of shortstop20 is! You guys probably all thought I was short....well i'm 6'2" not quite short! :na

The doctors I visit gave me my name. (disturbed) :o| They say snowmobiling puts me in my HAPPY PLACE. :WayCool: 67 is the year I was born.

Max for vmax, out for full throttle, 01 year of my sled. But after I made the name I realized it stood for something else.. maxed out on money from riding my 01, lol!!

Excellent post BETHEVIPER I look at everyone's name and I try and figure them out but its hard sometimes.
Mine has the Bender performance package, clutches, can, cold air, transfer rods and reeds. :yam:

Well mine come from a tendancy to use more throttle than was necessary while driving a truck my father used to have when I was young and first got my license,a 79 Chev stepside swb 4x4 with a 400 small block and a 4 barrel.That thing would pass anything but a gas station of course it didn't help that it only had a 12 gallon gas tank.

my last name is syrett and it rhymes with tourrete syndrome. when i was in 6th grade my buddies started calling me terret cause they couldnet spell it right plus i use to stutter real bad theyde make fun of em adn id stutter out a f U. and teh 725 is my bday. so thats where the terret725 coems from and ive uses this Sn for every thing for years.

Yamahammer comes from a name my dad calls yamaha's, and the 485 is the displacement of my sled. Im also the Yamahammer on this site but had a problem with my original account so I started a new one.

Wow good thread !! Grab a carrat think bugs "What's up doc ?" , also my initials .

We only had dogs when I originally joined here. My choc labs' name is mulder. My wifes ebay name is muldermum. Hence mulderdad. Now we also have two boys since joining. Oldest son- Hunter 4 in june and his little bro- Mason 2 in may. Wow time flies when you got kids. I will say that being a dad is the coolest job on earth.

mul

Back