Father and daughter viper project!!

well done super and super jr ;)! !! great looking viper! for sure it will be one of a kind and a head-turner on the trails!!!!

A couple of bucks said:
I'm thinkin SUPERETTE. I sure hope you have a hefty gas buget because she will be asked to ride ANYTIME another classmate is going to go drift bustin.

or even mini-super. lol ;)!

A couple of bucks said:
I'm thinkin SUPERETTE. I sure hope you have a hefty gas buget because she will be asked to ride ANYTIME another classmate is going to go drift bustin.

I hope she asks to ride so much i have to say "really, again today!" LOL! ;)! Im not sure but i'd probably be pushing it if i asked her if she minds if i call her superette! LOL! But if she's going to be riding with me every day we have to give her a nic name.

Nice work here is what I did for the GF kinda along the same lines lol :letitsnow
DSCN0749.jpg

2011-08-08_16-15-00_863.jpg

2011-08-08_16-15-09_249.jpg

2011-08-08_19-48-15_114.jpg

2011-08-08_20-42-46_476.jpg

2011-08-21_12-54-21_929.jpg

2011-08-21_12-54-30_157.jpg

Thanks yeah i did paint the skis krylon plastic paint after i scuffed them... They probably wont last a lifetime but they have held up so far!

super1c said:
Thats a great idea also. Ive read alot of good things about the mountain skis on 121's. I could even go to the saddleless and use my loops, carbides and bumpers. That would only cost about $120 brand new. Hmmm!

Cool project, it turned out nice. I got a similar deal, I just picked up an '03 Viper ER with 3700 miles paid $1200 all it needed was a new battery, a windshield and new hyfaxes.
Do you have a part number or link for those skis.

Thx super1c...where is he getting > "That would only cost about $120 brand new"?

LAVA. said:
Thx super1c...where is he getting > "That would only cost about $120 brand new"?

AHH that would be $140. They are $68 a piece at cyclepartsnation. Thought portyamaha had the cheaper price. Been a while since i looked at the prices.

Just looked at this thread for the first time. Great project for you and your daughter, the memories will last forever. Nice Job!

sxr70001 said:
Just looked at this thread for the first time. Great project for you and your daughter, the memories will last forever. Nice Job!

Thanks, I sure will remember this one. I know someday she will too, she does now but you know what i mean! A little daughter time for me is all i needed to make it worth it!!!!

Last edited:
I know what you mean very well. My 2 daughters are off to college and my son is graduating this year from high school. So the time with them becomes more precious by the day. I am very aware of it, especially since it will be just me and the wife at this time next year. I think I will probably need a new sled to take away the pain and keep my mind occupied.

Back