2007 - New Spy Pic!

FlakeSnow said:
So there's some tiny instrument pod on the top of the steering tower perhaps?

I wouldn't want to roll that thing......You would snap that right off...there goes $300.

Tom

YamaBert said:
Heres a pic for ya fellas....07 Phazer
84-89 Original
90-95 Phazer II
96-97 Phazer SS
99-01 The T.A. FLOP
And now the....
07 Phazer V ! ! !

Different but, I believe it will grow on me and Yamaha will sell them by the truck loads !

Last edited:
More pics for ya guys.......Just imagine how sweet this sled would look with a lower cut windshield like that on the Apex....

Attachments

• MVC-205F.JPG.jpg
    MVC-205F.JPG.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 391
  • MVC-206F.JPG.jpg
    MVC-206F.JPG.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 300
  • MVC-207F.JPG.jpg
    MVC-207F.JPG.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 302
  • MVC-208F.JPG.jpg
    MVC-208F.JPG.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 271
  • MVC-204F.JPG.jpg
    MVC-204F.JPG.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 285
Vmax540 said:
Who rolls a $8000.00 (?) machine been ridding since 69 and haven't rolled one yet ? ! ?

I've rolled a couple of sleds when riding off trail. Usually they will just flop on there side or upside down....you roll it back over and away you go. you roll that thing over and the guage pod is history. BTW....can you buy a new sled for $8000?

Tom

ViperTom said:
I've rolled a couple of sleds when riding off trail. Usually they will just flop on there side or upside down....you roll it back over and away you go. you roll that thing over and the guage pod is history. BTW....can you buy a new sled for $8000?

Tom

8K ? Who knows ? IF They're shooting for a lower hp/cost/weight sled then the Vectors/Rage ?

lower windshield, heck get rid of that goofy lookin thing and it'd be a great jumpin, ditch bangin sled (not at high speds tho) dunno how they excpect that thing to stay on. anyone have any specs on these yet? thanks for the pics!!!

Back