2007 - New Spy Pic!

I commend Yamaha for doing something different like this to give us some smaller, lighter,cheaper sleds, especially for the younger ones, I didn't want to buy an Attack for my 13 year old daughter, one of the new phazers however, Hmmmmmmmmm

Whether you like the new look or not, if you truly bleed blue, you've just gotta love what Yamaha is doing. When there is such a strong love/hate sense about a new model, it only provides further proof that the manufacturer is really pushing the envelope. I am really curious to see the weight numbers on this new machine. Think about it: A sub-500lb. 4-Stroke sled built for performance. Did anybody think this would happen? Even if it's not a contender on the lake, the fact is, that machine will probably have enough torque (low end snap) to put a smile on just about anyone's face.
--The post at Amsnow indicated that this machine would sell for around 6500-7000.

Maybee I'm wrong but I thought they already built the sno-scoot Well anyway I'v owned several phazers and I may try this one!!

I'm starting like it after these pics. :WayCool:

Attachments

• MVC_211F.JPG
    MVC_211F.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 130
  • MVC_212F.JPG
    MVC_212F.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 107
in that second pic from straight on it looks lopsided. not even the same on both sides. you can see the radiator on the throttle side too. maybe we will get super lucky and it will be not a radiator, but an intercooler for a performance model. heres to dreaming!

Can someone photoshop this like what I did quickly with paint so the top is all the same color?

Attachments

• MVC-211F.JPG
    MVC-211F.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 45
  • MVC_211Fp.JPG
    MVC_211Fp.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 31
  • MVC-212F.JPG
    MVC-212F.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 28
  • MVC_212Fp.JPG
    MVC_212Fp.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 14
yeah... why would they not make the front symmetrical? Even though it looks a bit goofy, overall, it would definitely look better IMO.

I'm happy I got rid of my 2000 sxr 500. Looks like I'll be on a 2007 yamaha phazer fx next season. Great job blue team!
12978_7836.jpg

03viperguy said:
in that second pic from straight on it looks lopsided. not even the same on both sides. you can see the radiator on the throttle side too. maybe we will get super lucky and it will be not a radiator, but an intercooler for a performance model. heres to dreaming!

I'm with you my friend.....just hoping like crazy that it is an intercooler and not a radiator.

120 HP, 90 ft-lb torque sled. Wow....would that be fun.

I was wondering when the BLUE ones would show up, I like it, different but fun looking ditchbanger and something my daughter could drive 4sure. Im dying to see what's under the hood and if they will be a manual start option (pull chord). Can't wait to get home suppertime to check them out. If i remember correctly last year Yamaha was suppose to update their website at 4:30 Atlantic time (3:30 Eastern) however 4:00 atlantic time it was updated.

wow, absolutely SICK! wow when yamaha does it they do it. that blue one is insane! damn i'm getting one! idc what its got for a motor.

it's all looking interesting...can't wait to see all the specs and updates for all the models....I would be more inclined to get a new phazer if it was 120hp or more...............how long untill the '08 rumors start................lol

MountainMax said:
I was wondering when the BLUE ones would show up, I like it, different but fun looking ditchbanger and something my daughter could drive 4sure. Im dying to see what's under the hood and if they will be a manual start option (pull chord). Can't wait to get home suppertime to check them out. If i remember correctly last year Yamaha was suppose to update their website at 4:30 Atlantic time (3:30 Eastern) however 4:00 atlantic time it was updated.

The new sled will be on the site 4:30 PM PST, that's 9:30 PM here I think.

Back